CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- 10.1" intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE. Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats. Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize at startup, without any alterations or tampering by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control access to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods PIN code, user name/password, or card access.
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images, thanks to Canon's V2 color profile.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability.
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C357iF
|TYPE||Color Laser Multifunctional|
|CORE FUNCTIONS||Print, Copy, Scan, Send, Store, Fax|
|PROCESSOR||1.75GHz Dual Core Processor|
|CONTROL PANEL||10.1" TFT LCD WSVGA Color Touch-panel|
|MEMORY||3.0 GB RAM|
|HARD DISK DRIVE||320 GB (available disk space: 200 GB)|
|INTERFACE CONNECTION||Network: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
Optional: NFC, Bluetooth Low Energy
Standard: USB 2.0 x1 (Host), USB 3.0 x1 (Host), USB 2.0 x1 (Device)
Optional: Serial Interface, Copy Control Interface
PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)
|Standard: 650 Sheets
Maximum: 2,300 Sheets
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 550-sheet Paper Cassette, 100-sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
Optional: 550-sheet Paper Cassette (CASSETTE MODULE-AE1), 550-sheet Paper Cassette with cabinet (CASSETTE FEEDING UNITAJ1), Triple 550-sheet Paper Cassettes (CASSETTE FEEDING UNIT-AK1)
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 250 Sheets
Maximum: 500 Sheets (with STAPLE FINISHER-Z1)
|FINISHING CAPABILITIES||Standard: Collate, Group
With External Finisher: Collate, Group, Offset, Staple
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||Multi-Purpose Tray: Thin, Plain, Heavy, Recycled, Color, Transparency, Pre-punched, Bond, Label, Envelope
Paper Cassette: Thin, Plain, Heavy, Recycled, Color, Pre-punched, Bond, Envelope
SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES
|Standard Size: Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement Custom Size: 3-7/8" x 5-7/8" to 8-1/2" x 14" (98.0 x 148.0 mm to 216.0 x 355.6 mm)
Envelopes: COM10 No.10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5 Envelope
Custom Size: 3-7/8" x 5-7/8" to 8-1/2" x 14" (98.0 x 148.0 mm to 216.0 x 355.6 mm)
Paper Cassette Standard size: Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement Custom Size : 3-7/8" x 7-1/2" to 8-1/2" x 14" (98.0 x 190.5 mm to 216.0 x 355.6 mm)
Envelopes: COM10 No.10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Cassettes: 16 lb. Bond to 60 lb. Cover (60 to 163 g/m2)
Multi-Purpose Tray: 16 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (60 to 220 g/m2)
Duplexing: 16 lb. Bond to 60 lb. Cover (60 to 163 g/m2)
|PRINT/COPY SPEED (BW AND COLOR)||Up to 36 ppm (Letter); Up to 29 ppm (Legal)|
|WARM-UP TIME||From Power On: Approx. 10 Seconds1
From Sleep Mode: Approx. 10 Seconds2
Quick Startup Mode: Approx. 4 Seconds3
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||Standard (Desktop): 20-1/2" x 25-7/8" x 25-1/8" (519 mm x 658 mm x 638 mm)|
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||Basic: 33-1/2" x 35-3/4" (852 mm x 908 mm) (with Paper Cassette Open + Multi-Purpose Tray Extended)
Fully Configured: 55-3/8" x 35-3/4" (1407 mm x 908 mm) (with Staple Finisher-Z1 + Paper Cassette Open + Multi-Purpose Tray Extended)
|WEIGHT4||Standard (Desktop): Approx. 108 lb. (49 kg)|
|PRINT RESOLUTION||1200 x 600|
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||UFR II, PCL®6, Adobe® PS® 3|
|SUPPORTED FILES||PDF, TIFF, JPEG, EPS, XPS|
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||A range of standard and optional software and MEAP- based solutions (including AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, Canon PRINT Business, and uniFLOW Online) are available to provide printing from mobile devices or internetconnected devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements. Please contact your sales representative for further information.|
|FONTS||PCL: 93 Roman, 10 Bitmap fonts, 2 OCR fonts, Andalé Mono WT J/K/S/T (Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese),5 Barcode Fonts6
PS: 136 Roman
|OPERATING SYSTEM 7||UFRII/PS: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/ Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/ Server 2012 R2 /Server 2016 / Server 2019, Mac OS X (10.10 or later)
PCL: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016 /Server 2019
PPD: Windows® 7/8.1/10, Mac OS X (10.9 or later)
|FIRST-COPY-OUT-TIME||As fast as 5.1 seconds (BW)/ 6.9 seconds (Color)|
|COPY RESOLUTION (dpi)||With Platen: 600 x 600
With DADF: 300 x 600
|MULTIPLE COPIES||Up to 999|
|MAGNIFICATION||25%-400% (1% Increments)|
|PRESET REDUCTION / ENLARGEMENT||25%, 50%, 64%, 78%, 100% (1:1), 129%, 200%, 400%|
|TYPE||Single-pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder8|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY||Up to 100 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||Legal, Letter, Statement Custom Size: 1-7/8" x 5" to 8-1/2" x 14" (48.0 mm x 128.0 mm to 216.0 mm x 355.6 mm)
Business Card: 1-7/8" x 3-3/8" to 2-1/8" x 3-5/8" (48.0 mm x 85.0 mm to 55.0 mm x 91.0 mm)
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||
One-Sided Scanning: 13.3 to 34 lb. Bond (50 to 128 gsm) (BW), 17 to 34 lb. Bond (64 to 128 gsm) (CL)
|PLATEN ACCEPTABLE ORIGINALS||Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects|
|PULL SCAN||Color Network ScanGear2 for both Twain and WIA Supported OS: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/ Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/ Server 2012 R2/Server 2016|
|SCAN RESOLUTION (dpi)||Scan for Copy: 600 x 600
Scan for Send: (Push) 600 x 600 (SMB/FTP/WebDAV/IFAX), (Pull) 600 x 600
Scan for Fax: 600 x 600
|SCAN TO MOBILE DEVICES AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||A range of solutions is available to provide scanning to compatible mobile devices and certain cloud-based services depending on your requirements.|
|SCAN SPEED (LETTER)||Send: Automatic Color Select "OFF" (300 x 300 dpi): Single-Sided Scanning: 100 ipm Double-Sided Scanning: 200 ipm Automatic Color Select "ON" (300 x 300 dpi): Single-Sided Scanning: 50 ipm Double-Sided Scanning: 100 ipm
Copy: Scan Speed priority (300 x 600 dpi): Single-Sided Scanning: 50 ipm Double-Sided Scanning: 100 ipm Image Quality priority (600 x 600 dpi): Single-Sided Scanning: 30 ipm Double-Sided Scanning: 50 ipm
|DESTINATION||Email/Internet Fax (SMTP), SMB v3.0, FTP, WebDAV, Mail Box, Super G3 Fax, IP Fax (Optional)|
|ADDRESS BOOK||LDAP (2,000)/Local (1,600)/Speed Dial (200)|
|SEND RESOLUTION||Push: Up to 600 x 600
Pull: Up to 600 x 600
|COMMUICATION PROTOCOL||File: FTP (TCP/IP), SMB v3.0, WebDAV
Email: SMTP, POP3
|FILE FORMAT||TIFF, JPEG, PDF (Compact, Searchable, Apply policy, Optimize for Web, PDF A/1-b, Trace & Smooth, Encrypted, Device Signature, User Signature), XPS (Compact, Searchable, Device Signature, User Signature), Office Open XML (PowerPoint, Word)|
|MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CONNECTION LINES||2|
|MODEM SPEED||Super G3: 33.6 Kbps
G3: 14.4 Kbps
|COMPRESSION METHOD||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|RESOLUTION||400x400 (Ultra Fine), 200x400 (Super Fine), 200x200 (Fine), 200x100 (Normal)|
|SENDING / RECORDING SIZE||Statement to Legal|
|FAX MEMORY||Up to 30,000 Pages (2,000 jobs)|
|SPEED DIALS||Max. 200|
|GROUP DIALS / DESTINATIONS||Max. 199 Dials|
|SEQUENTIAL BROADCAST||Max. 256 Addresses|
|MAIL BOX SIMPLE (NUMBER SUPPORTED)||100 User In-boxes, 1 Memory RX Inbox, 50 Confidential Fax In-boxes, Maximum 10,000 Pages (2,000 jobs) Stored|
|ADVANCED BOX||Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV
Supported Client PC: Windows (Windows 8.1/10)
Concurrent Connections (Max.)
WebDAV: 3 (Active Sessions)
|ADVANCED BOX AVAILABLE DISC SPACE||Approx. 16 GB|
|AUTHENTICATION||Standard: Universal Login Manager, uniFLOW Online Express,9 User Authentication, Department ID Authentication, Access Management System, Device and Function Level Log-in
|DATA||Standard: Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Hard Disk Password Lock, Hard Disk Drive Erase, Mail Box Password Protection, Hard Disk Drive Encryption (FIPS140-2 Validated), Verify System at Startup, McAfee Embedded Control
Optional: IEEE 2600.2 Common Criteria Certification, Data Loss Prevention (Requires uniFLOW)
|NETWORK||Standard: Encrypted Secure Print, IP/Mac Address Filtering, IPsec, TLS Encrypted Communication (v1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3), SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP, S/MIME, SIEM Integration|
|DOCUMENT||Standard: Secure Watermarks, Secure Print, Adobe LiveCycle® Rights Management ES2.5 Integration, Encrypted PDF, Encrypted Secure Print, Device Signature
Optional: User Signatures
|OPERATING ENVIRONMENT||Temperature: 50 to 86 ºF
Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (Relative Humidity)
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||110-127V AC 60 Hz, 6.9 A|
|PLUG (MAIN UNIT)||NEMA 5-15P|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Maximum: Approx. 1,500 W
Standby: Approx. 38.9 W10
Sleep Mode: Approx. 0.8 W or Less11
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating12 0.36 kWh
|STANDARDS||ENERGY STAR® Certified
Rated EPEAT® Gold
|TONER YIELD (ESTIMATED @ 5% COVERAGE)||
Black: 23,000 Images
Item Code: 2182C003AA
Estimated Toner Yield: 23,000 Copies/Bottle (Estimated @ 5% Coverage)
Item Code: 2183C003AA
Estimated Toner Yield: 18,000 Copies/Bottle (Estimated @ 5% Coverage)
Item Code: 2184C003AA
Estimated Toner Yield: 18,000 Copies/Bottle (Estimated @ 5% Coverage)
Item Code: 2185C003AA
Estimated Toner Yield: 18,000 Copies/Bottle (Estimated @ 5% Coverage)
- Cassette Module-AE1
- Cassette Feeding Unit-AJ1
- Cassette Feeding Unit-AK1
- Staple Finisher-Z1
- Copy Card Reader-F1
- Copy Card Reader Attachment-B5
- Canon Card Set-A1 (1-30)
- Canon Card Set-A2 (31-100)
- Canon Card Set-A3 (101-200)
- Canon Card Set-A4 (201-300)
- Canon Card Set-A5 (301-500)
- Canon Card Set-A6 (501-1000)
- ADF Access Handle-A1
- Copy Control Interface Kit-A1
- Braille Label Kit-F1
- USB Keyboard (Cherry)
- Universal Keyboard Stand-A1
- Card Reader Assembly for Universal Keyboard Stand
- Convenience Stapler-A1 (White)
System Connectivity Accessories
- PCL International Font Set-A1
- Barcode Printing Kit-D1
- MEAP Web Connection Kit V5.6
- Super G3 2nd Line Fax Board-AT1
- IP FAX Expansion Kit-B1
- HDD Data Erase Scheduler V3.1.3
- HDD Data Erase Scheduler V3.1.3 NFR
- iR-ADV Security Kit-AQ1 for IEEE 2600 Common Criteria Certification
- Connection Kit-A2 for Bluetooth LE
- NFC Kit-E1
Click here to learn more about the imageRUNNER ADVANCE product line.
Note: For additional details and descriptions for each accessory, please access the product configurator.
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Teaser Video
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Features Video
imageRUNNER ADVANCE Control Video
Simplify, Control, and Evolve with imageRUNNER ADVANCE
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.