CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
33.6 Kbps Super G3 fax
15 pages-per-minute quality laser output; 13 cpm copy speed
600 dpi print resolution
Telephone handset included
15 one-touch dials, 100 coded dials
30-sheet ADF (Automatic Document Feeder)
Efficient energy saving mode; approximately 3W of energy used
Single Cartridge System
- Energy Saving Mode - When the FAXPHONE L90 enters Energy Saving Mode, it has a low power consumption of 3 watts of energy in Energy Saving Mode.
- On-Demand SURF Technology - On-Demand (Surface Rapid Fixing) technology uses a linear ceramic heater that heats instantly for fast warm up speeds and Quick First Prints. This results in up to a 75% reduction in energy consumption compared to conventional roller-fixing systems.
- Toner Saving Mode - When the FAXPHONE L90 is switched into the toner saving mode, it allows for up to a 20% more economical toner usage.
- Toner Cartridge Recycling Program - Canon was the first in the printing industry to create a toner cartridge recycling program. Canon toner cartridges are 100% recovered with zero landfill waste.
- Hardware Recycling Program - Canon is committed to the world community and the belief that we are building a better world for future generations. We want to work with our customers to ensure appropriate recycling of certain products to help improve the environment and our local communities.
- ENERGY STAR® - Qualified products are 25% more efficient than conventional models. By using less energy these products reduce greenhouse gas emissions and save energy as well as money. The FAXPHONE L90 automatically enters low-power mode when not in use.
- RoHS Compliant - This is a directive from the European Union that restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electronic products. This product restricts the use of cadmium, mercury, lead, hexavalent chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB), and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE).
- ISO 14001 - We currently hold the largest Consolidated Certification to the ISO 14001 Standard for our Environmental Management Systems in the world with over 700 Canon companies certified to the Standard.
- Refurbishing Program - The Canon refurbishing facility manages waste stream processes for Canon products, so Canon has full control over recovery and salvage for imageCLASS products, not third-party vendors.
Print Speed Choice
Print Speed Text
Resolution Color Choice
Maximum Duty Cycle: 7,500 pages
*yield is based on 5% coverage document
Maximum Paper Size
Transmission Speed Approx
Transmission Reception Memory
Automatic Document Feeder Adf
Power Consumption Approx
2. Based on 20 lb. paper.
3. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed performance requires Windows XP SP1 or Windows 2000 SP4 with pre-installed USB 2.0 port.
4. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.
Compatible Supplies & Accessories
Canon offers a wide range of compatible supplies and accessories that can enhance your user experience with you FAXPHONE L90 that you can purchase direct. Scroll down to easily select items to add to your shopping cart for a faster, easier checkout. Visit the Canon Online Store
Black Toner Cartridge 104
Cartridge yields 2,000 pages based on 5% coverage. Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 7,500.
L90 Virtual CarePAK
Canon CarePAK Extended Service Plan (CarePAK) is a cost-effective and easy-to-use extended service program. It provides up to three full years of service and support from the date you purchased your Canon product. CarePAK provides toll-free Canon tec
Silex Wireless Print Server
*Wireless option supports Silex Print and Scan functions only. Compatible with Windows Vista/Server 2003/XP/2000/NT/Me/98/95. Not MAC Compatible.
*Print Server supports Print functionality only, not MAC compatible.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.