CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Fast 23 pages-per-minute laser output
Duplex versatility - two-sided copying, printing, faxing, and color scanning
PCL 5e/6 language support
33.6 Kbps Super G3 fax with up to 1000 pages of reception memory1
500-sheet cassette plus 100-sheet multipurpose tray
Legal-size platen and 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder2
Single Cartridge System
Scan in color up to 9600 dpi quality with 600 dpi optical resolution
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed3for optimal performance
- Auto-Duplexing - Using automatic 2-sided printing and copying can save you up to 50% of your paper supply.
- 4 in 1, 2 in 1 Printing - This option allows users to place multiple pages on 1 page, saving up to 75% of your paper supply.
- Energy Saving Mode - When the imageCLASS MF6560 enters Energy Saving Mode, it has a low power consumption of 5 watts of energy in Energy Saving Mode.
- On-Demand SURF Technology - On-Demand (Surface Rapid Fixing) technology uses a linear ceramic heater that heats instantly for fast warm up speeds and Quick First Prints. This results in up to a 75% reduction in energy consumption compared to conventional roller-fixing systems.
- Toner Saving Mode - When the imageCLASS MF6560 is switched into the toner saving mode, it allows for up to a 20% more economical toner usage.
- AIRSHELL Cartridge Packaging - AIRSHELL is packaging material for our imageCLASS toner cartridges that utilizes air cushioning. It reduces product package sizes, helps to improve shipping efficiency and reducing CO2 emissions generated during transport by approximately 23% to 49%.
- Toner Cartridge Recycling Program - Canon was the first in the printing industry to create a toner cartridge recycling program. Canon toner cartridges are 100% recovered with zero landfill waste.
- Hardware Recycling Program - Canon is committed to the world community and the belief that we are building a better world for future generations. We want to work with our customers to ensure appropriate recycling of certain imageCLASS products to help improve the environment and our local communities.
- ENERGY STAR® - Qualified products are 25% more efficient than conventional models. By using less energy these products reduce greenhouse gas emissions and save energy as well as money. The imageCLASS MF6560 automatically enters low-power mode when not in use.
- RoHS Compliant - This is a directive from the European Union that restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electronic products. This product restricts the use of cadmium, mercury, lead, hexavalent chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB), and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE).
- ISO 14001 - We currently hold the largest Consolidated Certification to the ISO 14001 Standard for our Environmental Management Systems in the world with over 700 Canon companies certified to the Standard.
Energy Star qualified products and practices help you save money and reduce greenhouse emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. For more information regarding Canon Energy Star, visit www.usa.canon.com/energystar
Monochrome LaserPrint Speed (up to)Black:Up to 23 ppm (letter)Print Resolution (Up to)Black:600 x 600 dpi; 1200 x 600 dpi quality
Canon Cartridge 106 (Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 15,000)
Automatic Sheet Feeder
500-sheet (cassette); 100 sheet (multipurpose tray)
17 to 20 lb. (cassette)
16 to 34 lb. (multipurpose tray)
Copy Resolution (up to)
600 x 600 dpi;1200 x 600 dpi quality
Copy Speed (up to)
up to 23 cpm (letter)
Laser-based Monochrome Digital Copier
50-200% in 1% increments
First Copy Time
Less than 8 seconds
17 to 20 lb. (cassette)
16 to 34 lb. (multipurpose tray)
Reduction / Enlargement
Reduction: 50%, 64%, 78%; Enlargement: 129%, 200%
128 MB Copy Memory (Shared)
Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)Max. Resolutions Optical:600 x 600 dpi
Interpolated:9600 x 9600 dpi
Max. Document Size
Platen: Up to 8.5 x 14; ADF: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14
Up to 33.6 Kbps
Up to 1,000 pages2
Up to 406 x 391 dpi
23 one-touch speed dials/100 coded dials
Fax Only Manual, Answering, DRPD, Fax/Tel Auto Switch
Remote X, Polling (RX only), Delayed TX, Dual Access
Windows®XP, 2000, Me, 98, Server 2003 and Mac® OSX 10.2.8 & up (print and PC faxing only)
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed3
Canon drivers for Windows®
Power Consumption (approx.)
780W (max), 5W (Energy Saver Mode)
Dimension (W x D x H)
20.5(W) x 17.3(D) x 17.8H
3 year limited warranty with 1st year on-site service51 Based on 20 lb. paper2 Based on ITU-T#1 Chart (standard mode)3 USB 2.0 Hi-Speed performance requires Windows XP Service Pack 1 or Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 with pre-installed USB 2.0 port
Compatible Supplies & Accessories
Canon offers a wide range of compatible supplies and accessories that can enhance your user experience with you imageCLASS MF6560 that you can purchase direct. Scroll down to easily select items to add to your shopping cart for a faster, easier checkout. Visit the Canon Online Store
Cartridge yields 5,000 pages based on 5% coverage. Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 15,000.
Cassette Unit - M1
500 sheet cassette
1. Based on ITU-T #1 Chart (standard mode).
2. Letter-size paper.
3. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows XP SP1 or Windows 2000 SP4.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.