CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Support - Multifunction
Canon Store: $
- The imageRUNNER 2530 employs an updated version of the powerful imageCHIP LITE system architecture, consisting of a new CPU to speed up copy, print, fax, scan, and send functions. This architecture integrates the CPU and the image processing technologies onto a single chip, allowing for highly efficient processing of multiple functions simultaneously.
- A compact MFP with a smart, comfortable design and innovative integrated accessories that enables the system to be placed in areas with limited space.
- Using a CIS scanning unit, the imageRUNNER 2530 delivers excellent quality for copies and color scans. With a copy scanning resolution of 600x600 dpi and a native print resolution of 1200x1200 dpi, you benefit from the most faithful reproduction of text and images.
- An optional 50-sheet Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder makes scanning multi-page and different-sized originals quick and easy.
- With standard twin 550-sheet paper cassettes and a maximum paper capacity of 2,300 sheets, the imageRUNNER 2530 enables longer runs between paper fill ups, allowing your office to be more productive.
- The imageRUNNER 2530 is ready to handle your office prints with UFR II LT printing and 10/100 Base-Tx Ethernet connectivity. Optional PCL 5e/6 and Postscript printing provides added flexibility to support your applications.
- Standard duplexing capability provides users with the ability to copy/print their documents on either one or two sides of paper, saving paper, toner, and energy.
- Documents up to 11" x 17" can be scanned in color or black and white at resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi. These files then can be imported into TWAIN-compliant applications on the desktop through Canon's Color Network ScanGear software.
- In addition to Color Scanning, the available Color Send technology gives users the ability to send their scanned documents directly to various destinations such as e-mail addresses, USB memory media, or even a particular folder on their network or computers. Includes support for PDF High Compression technology for efficient handling of color image data, and optional Searchable PDF technology to add OCR data to your scanned documents to make the most of documents.
- LDAP address book support allows for browsing the corporate address book for easier scan-and-send operations, while also reducing address book maintenance.
- The imageRUNNER 2530 gives IT managers control and helps drive cost out of operations with a variety of tools including the standard Remote User Interface, support for Canon's imageWARE Enterprise Management Console application, and Canon's Generic PCL6 driver to simplify driver deployment.
- Designed with Canon's RAPID Fusing System to deliver exceptional image quality with less heat and energy to operate, while also allowing fast warm-up times.
- On-the-fly toner replenishment keeps your office productive, so print and copy jobs keep running while the toner is replaced.
- ID Card Copy mode provides a simple way to copy both sides of an ID card onto a single page.
- An optional Super G3 fax board delivers the ability to transmit faxes at impressive speeds, without the need for a separate fax machine.
|SYSTEM TYPE||Monochrome Digital Multifunction Imaging System|
|FUNCTIONS||Standard: Copy, Print (UFR II LT), Scan
Optional: Print (PCL, PostScript 3 Emulation), Send (Color Send, Searchable PDF), Fax
|OPERATION PANEL||5.7" QVGA Black-and-White LCD Touch-Screen|
|MEMORY||Standard: 512MB RAM
Maximum: 512MB RAM
|NETWORK INTERFACE CONNECTION||Ethernet 10/100Base-TX|
|OTHER INTERFACE||Standard: USB 2.0 (Host)x1, USB 2.0 (Device)x1
Optional: USB 2.0 (Host)×3 (USB Application 3-Port Interface Kit-A1), Serial Interface, Copy Control Interface
|COPY / PRINT SPEED (BW)||Letter: 2530: Up to 30 ppm
Legal: Up to 13 ppm
11" x 17": Up to 15 ppm
|PAPER SOURCES (20 lb. Bond)||Standard: Dual 550-sheet Paper Cassettes 100-sheet Stack Bypass
Optional: Dual 550-sheet Paper Cassettes
Maximum: 2,300 Sheets
|OUTPUT PAPER CAPACITY (20 lb. Bond)||Standard: 250 Sheets (Inner Tray)
Maximum: 1,100 Sheets (w/Inner Finisher-B1 and Inner Finisher Additional Tray-B1)
|OUTPUT PAPER SIZES||Cassette 1/3/4: 11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement-R, Executive
Cassette 2: 11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement-R, Executive, Envelopes (COM10 No.10/Monarch/DL/ ISO-B5/ISO-C5)*
Bypass: 11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement-R, Executive, Envelopes (COM10 No.10/Monarch/DL/ISO-B5/ ISO-C5), Custom Size (3-15/16" to 11-11/16" x 5-7/8" to 17" [99mm to 297mm x 148mm to 432mm])
|ACCEPTABLE PAPER WEIGHTS||Cassettes: 17 lb. Bond to 24 lb. Bond (64 to 90g/m2)
Bypass: 17 lb. Bond to 34 lb. Bond (64 to 128g/m2)
|SPECIAL MEDIA SUPPORT||Cassette 2: Envelopes
Bypass: Transparencies, Labels, Envelopes
|WARM-UP TIME||From Power On: 30 Seconds or Less
From Sleep Mode: 1 Second or Less
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||120V AC, 60Hz, 6.9A|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Maximum: 1,473W; Sleep Mode: 1W|
|DIMENSIONS (W X D X H)||35-1/4" x 22-1/4" x 27-1/4" (896mm x 565mm x 693mm) (with DADF)
31-3/4" x 22-1/4" x 26-3/4" (806mm x 565mm x 680mm) (with Platen Cover)
|INSTALLATION SPACE (WXD)||42-1/2" x 56-3/4" (1079mm x 1441mm) (with no optional equipment attached)
54" x 56-3/4" (1371mm x 1441mm) (with optional Inner Finisher-B1 attached)
|WEIGHT||Approximately 156 lb. (70.7kg) (Main Unit)**
Approximately 172 lb. (78kg) (with DADF)**
|FIRST-COPY-OUT-TIME (Letter)||5.4 Seconds|
|MULTIPLE COPIES||1 to 999|
|COPY EXPOSURE||Automatic or Manual (9 Levels)|
|MAGNIFICATION||25% - 400% (1% Increments)|
|PRESET REDUCTIONS||25%, 50%, 64%, 73%, 78%|
|PRESET ENLARGEMENTS||121%, 129%, 200%, 400%|
|BASIC COPY FEATURES||Preset R/E Ratios by Area, Finishing, Two-sided, Exposure Adjustment, Original Type Selection|
|SPEACIAL COPY FEATURES||ID Card Copy, Two-page Separation, Image Combination, Frame Erase, Different Size Original, Sharpness, Mode Memory, Booklet|
|PROCESSOR||Canon Custom Processor (Shared)|
|MEMORY||Standard: 512MB RAM
Maximum: 512MB RAM
|ENGINE RESOLUTION||1200 x 1200 dpi (Maximum)|
|PDL SUPPORT||Standard: UFR II LT
Optional: PCL 5e/6, PostScript 3 Emulation
|PRINT DRIVERS SUPPORTED OS||UFR II LT, PostScript 3 Emulation: Windows® (Windows 2000/XP/Vista®/ Windows 7/Server 2003/Server 2008), Citrix Presentation Server 4.0/4.5, Citrix XenApp 5.0, XenDesktop 2.0/2.1/3.0, Macintosh® (OS X 10.6.1), SAP (PS3 Only)
PCL 5e/6: Windows (Windows 2000/XP/Vista/ Windows 7/Server 2003/Server 2008), Citrix Presentation Server 4.0/4.5, Citrix XenApp 5.0, XenDesktop 2.0/2.1/3.0, SAP
|PRINT FEATURES||Watermark, Page Border, Header/Footer, Page Layout, Two-sided Printing, Collating, Booklet Printing, Grouping, Mixed Paper Sizes/Orientations, Offsetting, Printing on Transparencies, Front/Back Covers, Toner Reduction, Poster Printing, Generic PCL 6 Driver|
|NETWORK TWAIN SCAN||Standard|
|NETWORK SCAN UTILITY||Color Network ScanGear|
|COLOR SEND SPECIFICATIONS (Optional)|
|SENDING METHOD||E-Mail, I-Fax, File Server (FTP, SMB), Super G3 Fax (Optional)|
|COLOR MODE||Color, BW|
|SCAN RESOLUTION||600 x 600, 400 x 400, 300 x 300, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100, 150 x 150, 100 x 100|
|ADDRESS BOOK CAPACITY||Max. 500 Destinations (Includes 200 One-Touch Buttons)|
|COMMUICATION PROTOCOL||File: FTP (TCP/IP), SMB (TCP/IP)
E-Mail/I-Fax: SMTP, POP3, I-Fax (Simple)
|FILE FORMAT||TIFF, JPEG, PDF, PDF (Compact), PDF (OCR)***|
|I-FAX DATA FORMAT||TIFF (MH)|
|FAX SPECIFICATIONS (Standard on "iF" models, optional for Base models)|
|NUMBER OF CONNECTION LINES||1 (Maximum)|
|MODEM SPEED||Super G3: 33.6 Kbps
G3: 14.4 Kbps
|COMPRESSIONS METHOD||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|RESOLUTION||400 x 400, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100|
|SENDING / RECORDING SIZE||Statement-R to 11" x 17"|
|FAX FEATURES||Job Forwarding, Different Size Originals, Sharpness, Delayed Send, Finished Stamp, Two-sided Original|
|Department ID Management, User ID Management, IPv6, Restricting Features (Restricting the Send Function, Restricting New Addresses on Address Book, Address Book Password, Allow Fax Driver TX, Restrict Recall, Confirm Entered Fax Numbers, Restrict Sequential Broadcast), SNMPv1, MAC/IP Address Filtering, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified
|TONER YIELD (ESTIMATED @ 6% COVERAGE)||14,600 Copies/Bottle|
* The optional Envelope Feeder Attachment-D1 is required.
** Includes consumables.
*** The optional Searchable PDF Kit-C1 is required.
l You must install either the DADF-AB1 or Platen Cover Type P with the main unit.
† The Cassette Feeding Unit-AE1 and Cabinet Type-C cannot be installed at the same time.
†† Installs on the second paper cassette.
††† The Inner Finisher-B1 and Inner 2-Way Tray cannot be installed at the same time.
▲ Requires PCL Printer Kit-AF1.
▲▲ Requires Color Send Kit-Y1.
▲▲▲ Requires the Card Reader Attachment-D3 for installation.
◆ Card Reader-E1 and Copy Control Interface Cable-A1 cannot be installed at the same time.
Item Code: 2785B003AB
Estimated Toner Yield: 14,600 Copies/Bottle (Estimated @ 6% Coverage)
The imageRUNNER 2500 Series models employs the imagechip (Concurrent Hyper Intelligent Platform) Lite system architecture. Imagechip Lite architecture provides concurrent processing technology (dynamic concurrent multi-functional processing), which enables faster image processing and color scanning abilities. All imageRUNNER 2500 models are equipped with the imagechip Lite controller with 512MB of available memory (RAM) as standard.
Yes, color scanning capability is standard, via the Color Network Scan Gear tool. Color Sending is also available.
Yes, the imageRUNNER 2500 Series models feature a Compact E(Excellent)-Drum. E-Drum technology has been incorporated into the imageRUNNER ADVANCE models for professional color printing and this technology is being introduced in the black-and-white office devices for the first time. The E-Drum employs an additional layer on the surface of an OPC drum, which resists scratching and wear. E-Drum technology delivers significant improvements in durability and reliability compared to standard OPC drum, while maintaining high image quality.
QF (Quick Fixing) toner is employed, which fuses quickly at low temperatures and achieves high quality output. The QF toner maximizes the performance of the RAPID Fusing Technology, which utilizes ceramic heater to instantaneously heat the rubber coated fixing film for high energy efficiency. Both enable an energy saving design of a 1.0 W energy consumption in the Sleep mode, and a Sleep mode recovery time of 1 second or less.
Yes, imageRUNNER 2500 Series models are Energy Star qualified. Canon has incorporated a range of energy saving technologies into its products, such as QF Toner with low melting point and RAPID Fusing Technology to help save energy while improving performance. Canon's technologies achieve a low 1W of electrical use when in sleep mode, while maintaining a fast 1 second or less warm-up time.
Yes, envelopes are supported with the optional envelope attachment, holding up to 50 envelopes. Supported envelope types are COM10 No.10, Monarch, DL, ISO-B5, ISO-C5.Envelopes can also be fed through the Stack Bypass, one at a time.
FCOT is reduced to less than 3.9 seconds on imageRUNNER 2545/2535 Series and 5.4 seconds on the imageRUNNER 2530/2525 models, after warm-up.
The imageRUNNER 2500 Series come standard with UFR II LT. Optional PCL 5e/6 and PostScript 3 emulation printing options are also available. PCL and PS are standard on "i" models.
The Generic PCL6 Print Driver (the official name for Canon's universal print driver) will be available and will support imageRUNNER 2500 Series models as well as imageRUNNER ADVANCE and certain legacy models. The Generic PCL6 Print Driver reduces IT burden by allowing deployment of a single driver to support multiple device models. The PCL print option is required to use this driver.
Ideal for Healthcare, ID Card Copy is a new Copy feature that allows users to copy the front and back of an ID card onto a single page. There is a dedicated option to guide users through the simple process.
The imageRUNNER 2500 Series models support sending to USB memory Media, email, I-fax, fax*, SMB, and FTP.
Note: Color Send Kit-Y1 is required for send capability. It is standard on "i" models and optional on base models.
Yes, all the devices come standard with USB 2.0 ports, one for Device and one for Host. The optional USB Application 3-Port Interface Kit-A1 can be added to expand the number of USB Host ports on the device from one (standard) to three, providing support for concurrent usage of USB Memory Media and USB Keyboard.
Yes, users can scan and store files directly into a USB memory media. This feature is standard on "i" models. Base models must install the optional Color Send Kit-Y1.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.