CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
RadPRO® OMNERA® 400A Auto-Positioning Digital Radiography System
Digital Radiography Solutions
Canon Store: $
- Light, easy-to-operate overhead tube crane with 10-inch, touch-screen display helps make exams as simple as selecting a protocol and pressing a control
- Fully motorized auto- positioning provides servo tracking to both the wall stand and table for fast and effortless precision positioning
- Flexible table positioning adjusts for easy patient access and transfer while providing a comfortable working level for healthcare professionals
- A manual override easily and quickly adjusts the lightweight system to your needs
- Using the Canon Wireless Detector, X-ray images are delivered faster than conventional film or CR systems, helping to reduce wait times for staff and patients
RadPRO OMNERA 400A - Auto-Positioning Digital Radiographic System is distributed by Virtual Imaging, Inc., a Canon company.
Images are simulated.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.