CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- Designed to support an efficient and customizable workflow, providing a high degree of flexibility to accommodate the needs of patients and healthcare providers
- 10” Tube head display: technical settings, image preview, patient information
- Detector charging in table and wall stand
- Flexible table positioning adjusts for easy patient access and transfer, while providing a comfortable working level for healthcare professionals
- Tube, vertical wall stand, and table all have extended range of motion for patient positioning
- Tight integration with certain Canon CXDI digital detectors (sold separately) where X-ray images are delivered fast to help to reduce wait times for staff and patients
RadPRO OMNERA 400T Digital Radiographic System is distributed by Virtual Imaging, Inc., a Canon Company.
Images are simulated.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.