CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
RadPRO Mobile 40kW FLEX Digital X-ray System
Mobile & Portable Solutions
Canon Store: $
- Counter-balanced telescopic tube column provides effortless positioning, without draining the battery
- Lead crystal batteries retain power longer than acid batteries for less frequent recharging
- Patented wireless distributed antennae system can increase wireless range 40% over single access point systems
- Secondary drive controls on the collimator handles allow positioning without the need to return to the main console
- Collimator features an LED bulb, laser alignment markers for SID accuracy, and selectable copper filtration
- The battery sets charge through a standard power outlet and can be used while charging, avoiding downtime
- Dual battery configuration allows for distributed power to the drive motors, as well as the generator
- Integrates with choice of one or two Canon CXDI 401C/701C/801C wireless flat panel detectors
RadPRO Mobile 40kW FLEX Digital X-ray System is distributed by Virtual Imaging, Inc., a Canon company.
Images are simulated.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.