CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
RadPRO® Mobile 40kW FLEX PLUS Digital X-Ray System
Mobile & Portable Solutions
Canon Store: $
- Counter-balanced telescopic tube column provides effortless positioning, without draining the battery
- Lead crystal batteries retain power longer than acid batteries for less frequent recharging
- Patented wireless distributed antennae system can increase wireless range 40% over single access point systems
- CXDI Wireless detector battery charger incorporated into the mobile system
- Secondary drive controls on the collimator handles allow positioning without the need to return to the main console
- Patented Enhanced Workflow, including the ability to access hospital HIS/RIS/PACS systems for faster exam turnaround times
- Dual battery configuration allows for distributed power to the drive motors, as well as the generator
- Integrates with choice of Canon CXDI-701C/801C/401C Wireless Detectors and CXDI-710C/810C/410C Wireless Detectors
RadPRO Mobile 40kW FLEX PLUS Digital X-ray System is distributed by Virtual Imaging, Inc., a Canon company.
Images are simulated.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.