CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
On-Demand Label Printing with Increased Productivity and Flexibility
Copier problems can be a thing of the past with the WG7200 Series. The WG7200 Series has simple maintenance for ease of use, the ink cartridges and maintenance cartridge are easy to directly access using the front panel. The user-friendly, 5-inch color LCD touchscreen makes setting up and using the printer a breeze, even for first-timers, by displaying the instructions on the intuitive LCD touchscreen. You can easily print and scan without a computer by using a USB flash drive with the convenient USB port next to the LCD touchscreen.
The WG7200 Series supports a variety of media types such as envelopes, long paper, and even matte photo paper. The printer can support various paper weights and sizes up to 13" x 19". With the automatic paper size sensors, the WG7200 Series detects the size of the paper you load into each cassette and adjusts the printer settings automatically.
Superior Usability & Easy Maintenance
Designed specifically with a straight paper path to help reduce and prevent paper jams, the WG7200 Series can confidently handle large print volumes worry free thanks to its Jam Defying design.2 The newly developed printhead spans the full width of all supported paper sizes - meaning the printhead doesn't move across the page, achieving high-speed, accurate and stable printing.
Featuring a dual nozzle check mechanism for its optical and in-nozzle sensors, the WG7200 Series can monitor ink ejection in real time and make adjustments as necessary for the best results. Utilizing a high-density black ink to print vivid and sharp office documents, the text on reports, emails and spreadsheets, will always be crisp, easy to read and even highlighter resistant. With new ink formulations, the amount of colorant in the ink is increased, with water content reduced and an anti-curling solvent added, and in addition to its anti-curl technology the WG7200 Series inks are able to absorb into the paper more quickly than traditional inks.
Maximize Your Uptime
With high speed printing, your first print and every print after will be quick thanks to a fast first print out time (FPOT) of 6.5 seconds from ready mode. Large volume jobs are no match for the WG7200 Series' high paper capacity of up to 2,250 sheets, and a high-speed printing speed of up to 80 pages per minute (PPM) in color or black-and-white printing. Scanning, copying and digitizing documents has never been easier or faster. With a duplex scanning speed of 65 ipm, you can scan 2-sided documents fast to rapidly digitize large volumes of documents for efficient file retention.
Print Speed (up to)
3 Black/Color: Up to 20 PPM (General Office Mode - 600 dpi/Duplex)3
First Print Out (FPOT)3
As fast as 6.5 Seconds (from Ready Mode/Simplex) / 12.5 Seconds (from Sleep Mode/Simplex)
Print Resolution (Up to)
4 Ink Cartridges (1x Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
Automatic Sheet Feeder
FINE (Full-Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Line Print Head
1 Maintenance Cartridge
High Density Pigment Ink (Water & Highlighter Resistant)
Standard Print Languages
PCL6, PDF Direct, PS3 (Postscript Level 3), UFR II, TIFF, JPEG, WSD Printing, XPS Direct
Automatic Paper Size Sensor
Optional: 4 Cassettes - 2,250 Sheets (550 Sheets/Per Cassette x4) + 50 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
Plain Paper (64-105gsm), Thin Paper (52-63gsm), Thick Paper (106-220gsm) (Cassette 1 & 2 Only), Thick Paper (106-163gsm) (Cassette 3 Only) Colored Paper (64-82gsm), Recycled Paper (64-105gsm), Bond Paper (83-99gsm), #10 Envelopes (74-105gsm) (Cassette 1,2,3 Only)
Multi-Purpose Tray: Minimum Weight: 14 lb. Bond, Maximum Weight: 96 lb. Cover/ 121 lb. Index
Plain Paper (64-105gsm), Thin Paper (60-63gsm), Thick Paper (106-256gsm), Colored Paper (64-82gsm), Recycled Paper (64-105gsm), Bond Paper (83-99gsm), #10 Envelopes (74-105gsm), Canon Matte Photo Paper (4x6, 5x7, 8x10, 10x12, 8.5x11 (Letter), 13x19), 8.5x11 (Letter) Label (118-185gsm)
Output Tray Capacity
Copy Resolution (up to)
Copy Speed (up to)
No. of Copies
First Copy Time
Reduction / Enlargement
Simplex: Up to 40 ipm (Color/BW), Duplex: Up to 65 ipm (Color/BW)
Mixed Document Loading
JPEG, TIFF, PDF ( Normal / Compact), Searchable PDF, Fax Preview (WG7250Z/F Only)
Digital Sending Standard Features
Send Lite (Destinations: i-Fax (Simple), E-Mail, SMB, FTP)
Max. Document Size
Mac: macOS v10.13-10.12, Mac OS X v10.11 - 10.8.518
Linux: Fedora 26/27 (64-/32-bit), Ubuntu 17.04/17.10 Desktop (64-/32-bit), Debian 9.1/9.2 (64-/32-bit), CentOS 7.418
USB 2.0 (USB Memory)1
Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX Network
Power Consumption (approx.)
Off: Approx. 0.1 W
Sleep/Standby: Approx. 1.9 W
TEC (Typical Electricity Consumption): Approx . 1.25 kWh/week (In Use)
Dimension (W x D x H)
Fully Configured with Optional CF10 Paper Cassette Feeding Unit: 22.1 (W) x 23.3 (D) x 44.7 (H)
Fully Configured Weight(s): 220.3 lbs.
Mobile Printing Capability
Wired Networking Capability
Wireless Networking Capability
Wireless Network Security Protocols
Access Point Mode: WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES-CCMP)
Management Applications (iWEMC/iWMC Plug-ins)
Mac: Canon MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Mac, Canon PostScript Printer Description File, Canon Fax Driver for Macintosh, Canon ScanGear MF Scanner Driver for Macintosh, MF Scan Utility18
Linux: PDF Printer Driver for Linux18
Recommended Monthly Print Volume
Replacement Ink & Maintenance Cartridge
Replacement Maintenance Cartridge
PGI-7200 Page Yield
CB10 Cabinet Base Unit
- Supported file formats include: JPEG, TIFF and PDF.
- "Jam Defying Design" refers to the WG7200 Series straight paper path designed to help reduce and prevent paper jams.
- Print Speed is based on ISO/IEC 24734 including Canon original method. Measured in default mode (General Office Mode: 600dpi) / fast mode (Office Document Mode: 300dpi) using paper cassette 1. Print speed varies depending on system configuration, interface, software, content of document, print mode, media type, weight and used cassette, etc. Print Speed (FPOT) is based on ISO/IEC17629 using paper cassette 1. Print speed varies depending on system configuration, interface, software, content of document, print mode, media type, weight and used cassette etc.
- Average copy time from ADF. Set the original on ADF and measure time from pushing the scanning button to output the copied paper. Based on ISO/IEC 17991 scESAT30secA. Scanning Speed (SEND), measured in Canon original method is based on ISO/IEC 17911, scEFTP30secF. ADF scan speeds/Scanning speed (SEND) vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, etc.
- Requires an Android mobile device with NFC hardware running Android 4.4 or later, and the Canon Print Business app, available for free at Google Play. Canon Print Business app must be open to use tap and print functionality. Certain exceptions and restrictions may apply.
- Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability, operating at 2.4GHz. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/1200 inch at minimum.
- Copy Speed is based on Canon original Method. With Canon original chart, execute the continuous copy and calculate copy pages per minute. First-Copy-Out Time is based on ISO/IEC 29183.
- Optical Resolution is based on ISO/IEC 14473. This is the maximum sampling rate when scanning the original. When scanning in high resolution, scanning area size may be limited.
- Black & white document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart. Color document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using Canon Color Fax Test Sheet. Actual speed varies depending on document complexity, fax setting at receiving end, and line conditions etc.
- Fax resolution measured as follows; Standard (8 dots/mm × 3.85 lines/mm), Fine (8 dots/mm × 7.7 lines/mm), Super Fine (8 dots/mm × 15.4 lines/mm, and Ultra Fine (16 dots/mm × 15.4lines/mm).
- Fax memory is measured with Canon original FAX testing chart. This number varies depending on the available memory size, content of document and etc.
- AirPrint functionality requires a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch device running iOS 7.0 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to Mac running MacOS X 10.9 or later supports AirPrint via USB connection.
- Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Requires Android mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
- Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Business app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad and iPhone devices running iOS 10.0 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 4.4 or later. For more information, including compatibility, please visit https://www.usa.canon.com/mobile-app. Certain exceptions and restrictions may apply.
- Canon Print Service is a print plugin for Android 4.4 smart devices, which enables printing from Android 4.4 devices to many Canon printers via a Wi-Fi network. The plugin does not work as a standalone app, it is designed to work with specific Android print systems. Certain exceptions or restrictions may apply.
- For full functionality of Windows Printer Driver (DSL/PCL/PS), Windows Fax Driver, Windows Scanner Driver/Scan Utility, Windows Printer Driver (v4), Master Installer, and Composite Installer Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 is recommended while utilizing a Windows operating system. Version 3.80 CUPS Driver is required while utilizing a Linux operating system.
- Duty Cycle is defined as the maximum number of printed pages for a single peak month.
- Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) value: TEC value was calculated assuming the unit will be constantly switched among operational mode, sleep mode, and power-off mode for 5 days, and that it will be either in sleep or power-off mode for the remaining 2 days within the same week. The TEC value of this product is calculated by Canon on their own accord using TEC measurement procedure regulated in International ENERGY STAR Program.
- Print quality might be lower depending on the operating environment.
- Page yield is the estimated value based on Canon individual test method using the ISO/IEC 24711 (test method) and ISO/IEC 24712 (chart). Depending on print mode, print original, environment, user maintenance mode and its frequency etc, this value varies. Page yield is based on the consumption data from the succeeding ink tank but not the first ink tank. Page yield of setup ink tank is based on remaining ink after consuming for initial printer setup.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support or warranty card for details.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.