CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Canon Store: $
- Three significant technologies converge to produce the new YJ20x8.5B Pro-Video production lens system:
- Optical Technologies
Newly developed optical materials combined with the very latest lens element design innovations and multilayer coatings - that produce an unsurpassed pristine imaging system. The IFpro logo identifies the deployment of the Internal Focus technology in the lens.
- Combination of specialized optical materials, contemporary optical design, and multilayer coatings produce the superb imagery
- Internal Focus - a Canon design innovation that uses a floating optical system to better control chromatic aberrations
- Minimum Object Distance (MOD) of 0.9 meter (10mm with Macro)
- Shuttle Shot
Advanced servo systems introduce entirely new value-added creativity to handheld acquisition systems
- Servo control that facilitates zooming back and forth between any two focal length positions.
- In addition to the normal Shuttle Shot button, the feature may also be allocated to either the VTR or RET buttons by means of a DIP switch.
- Maximum Zoom speed is now faster, 1.2 seconds
- Mechanical Technologies
Ergonomic mechanical design that produced this Pro-Video lens
- A new ergonomic grip specially designed to reduce operator fatigue during long shooting schedules.
Object Image Format
Object Image size
Focal Length Range
Angular Field of View
58.8o (H) x 35.2o (V)
3.2o (H) x 1.8o (V)
Maximum Relative Aperture (F-Number)
1 : 2.7 at 170mm (Ramping Characteristic)
MOD From Front of Lens
Scene Object Dimensions at MOD
4.8 cm x 2.7 cm at 170mm
Size Length mm mod1
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.