CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- Covering the commonly used focal length, 18mm to 80mm
- Maintains focus throughout the zoom range
- Performance that is stable across the entire zoom range
- Brightness across the entire zoom range constant at T4.4 (equal to F4.0)
High Level 4K Optical Performance
- Optical performance that is commensurate with 4K cameras with S35 format sensors
- Same Color Characteristics as the existing Cinema Lens lines
Iris Mechanism for Motion Picture
- Seamless Control Capability with iris ring
- 9-Blade Iris
- Iris Closing
- Auto Iris available*
Minimized Focus Breathing
- Servo Control Capability for all zoom, focus and iris
- Power provided via camera mount*
- Compatible with broadcast style servo lens controllers
- Optional ZSG-C10 Grip for shoulder mount applications
Compact (182.3mm in Length) and Lightweight (2.65 lbs.) for Increased Mobility and Versatility
Supports a Wide Range of Optional Accessories
- Continuous AF
- One-Shot AF
- Focus Guide
Other EF Functions*
- Remote Control of Zoom, Focus and Iris via Camera
- REC Start/Stop from ZSG-C10 Grip Unit
- Peripheral Illumination Correction
- Chromatic Aberration Correction
- Lens Meta Data Record
- T Number/F Number Display Select
Compatible with EF-mount Cameras only
*These functions are enabled with compatible EF-mount camera models only, including Canon's Cinema EOS C300 Mark II and EOS C100 Mark II.
CN-E18-80mm T4.4 L IS KAS S
18 - 80mm
Maximum Relative Aperture
T4.4 (F4) at 18 - 80mm
Angular Field of View
1.78 : 1
24.6 x 13.8mm
1.9 : 1
26.2 x 13.8mm
Minimum Object Distance from Image Sensor
Object Dimensions at M.O.D.
1.78 : 1
43.4 × 24.3cm at 18mm
9.5 × 5.3cm at 80mm
1.9 : 1
46.2 × 24.3cm at 18mm
10.1 × 5.3cm at 80mm
Approx. Mass with ZSG-C10
1.2kg (2.65 lbs.)
Pitch of Follow Focus Gear
Optional ZSG-C10 Grip
Canon COMPACT-SERVO 18-80MM T4.4 L IS KAS S Lens
The 18-80 mm combines the benefits of a compact and lightweight form for improved mobility. Designed to shoot video, this lens is ideal for the cinematographer moving up from our EF lenses, combining the functionality of our EF lenses with the video shooting features of our Cinema lenses.
Product Overview: Canon COMPACT-SERVO 18-80mm T4.4 EF
Join Canon Technical USA Advisor Brent Ramsey as he discusses the features and benefits of the Canon COMPACT-SERVO 18-80mm T4.4 EF. This lens can be ideal for the cinematographer moving up from EF lenses, combining the functionality of EF lenses with the video shooting features of Cinema lenses, as well as benefits of compact size and lightweight (only 2.7 lbs.) for outstanding mobility.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.