CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- The first standard zoom EF lens for full frame sensor cameras to include a lead screw—type stepping motor (STM).
- The focusing mechanism employs an inner focus lens, a stepping motor and lead screw to support the Canon EOS Movie Servo AF function and provide smooth and quiet continuous AF during video recording, as well as when shooting photos.
- Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to four shutter speed stops of correction*.
- New 7—group zoom optics allows for a conveniently compact design and outstanding optical performance.
- Two aspheric lenses plus a UD lens combine to provide high—quality results for both still images and movies.
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Optimized lens placement and coatings deliver exceptional color balance, while minimizing ghosting and flare.
- Inner focusing system, high—speed CPU and improved AF algorithm allow high-speed autofocus.
- Full—time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode.
- *According to CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards.
Focal Length & Maximum Aperture
Diagonal Angle of View
Closest Focusing Distance
Max. Diameter x Length, Weight
Approx. 18.52 oz. / 525 g
Compatible Supplies & Accessories
Canon offers a wide range of compatible supplies and accessories that can enhance your user experience with you EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM that you can purchase direct. Scroll down to easily select items to add to your shopping cart for a faster, easier checkout. Visit the Canon Online Store
77mm Circular Polarizer PL-CB
Filter enhances picture quality by blocking harmful reflected light.
77mm Protect Filter
These filters can help protect your lens against dust, moisture, fingerprints, scratches and damage and can be kept on your lens at all times. Filter fits select lenses with a 77mm diameter.
Extension Tube EF 12 II
Extension Tube EF 12 II is especially suited for close-focusing with wide-angle lenses.
Extension Tube EF 25 II
25mm fully coupled Extension Tube for EOS camera and most lenses to 350mm.
Lens Cap E-77 II
The Lens Cap E-77 II is newly designed and fits Canon EF lenses with a 77mm filter size. It helps protect the front glass from dust and scratches.
Lens Case LP1219
Soft drawstring lens case made for Canon EF 135mm f/2.0L, EF 24-70mm f/2.8, EF 28-70mm f/2.8L, EF 100mm f/2.8 USM, EF 50mm f/1.0L or EF 85mm 1.2L USM lens.
Lens Dust Cap E Rear Cap
Rear lens cap for all EF type lenses, lens extenders, and extension tubes. Used to protect the rear glass element from dust and scratches.
Lens Hood EW-83M
Designed to prevent stray light from entering the lens in order to keep unwanted glare from affecting your photographs.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.