CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Built upon a system architecture with plenty of multitasking muscle, the ColorPASS-GX200 can easily execute complex processing tasks with SmartRIP technology, even while concurrently printing a job. With true PostScript and XObject support, your Adobe-based documents inspire confidence with fast, accurate output every time. The ColorPASS-GX200 strengths are inspired by the following key features:
- Dual Processor 2.13 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo
- Standard 1GB of RAM (Maximum 2GB)
- EFI System 8 Release 2
- True Adobe PostScript
- Fast RIP performance
- Cutting-edge design
- Robust Document Production: At the touch of a finger, the Command Workstation™ application provides expert level control over all your document workflows. From Command Workstation, users can change the properties of print jobs, preview documents and even merge multiple documents into one. For optimal job productivity, standard features such as Print, Advanced Job Reorder, Quick Doc Merge, Schedule Print, and Suspend on Mismatch ensure you will never miss a beat. With JDF support, you can greatly streamline print workflows by storing output and finishing settings within the document rather than configuring a job each time it prints. For more advanced needs, the ColorPASS-GX200 controller includes support for many leading VDP authoring programs that utilize the latest PPML 2.2 and VPS formats.
- Unmatched Color Quality: The ColorPASS-GX200 controller utilizes optimized ICC profiles in the ColorWise architecture to achieve accurate and consistent color on Color imageRUNNER devices. Through the Spot-On with Substitute Colors features, users can quickly match and reuse the spot colors in logos and other documents with ease for dependable reproductions. With the standard Auto Trapping feature of the print driver, color mis-registration is virtually eliminated through an advanced trapping algorithm so efficient that there is little to no print performance impact. For environments that require more advanced utilities, simulation tools and proofing capabilities, the Graphic Arts and Graphic Arts Premium packages deliver the pinnacle of capabilities.
- Usability & Administration: Featuring a familiar icon-driver interface and bi-directional support, users can configure each job for printing quickly and easily. For enhanced productivity, the drivers also include the new Booklet Maker v3.0 feature to facilitate the production of multi-page booklets. The standard Hot Folders and Virtual Printers features enable administrators to create network-accessible folders and printers that are pre-configured for specific output settings. Native support for Adobe Acrobat and PostScript files, as well as Microsoft Office® documents, are standard. For administrators, integration and security concerns are easily addressed with three-tiered access levels, LDAP-based user authentication, port blocking, IP/MAC filters, and secure printing capabilities that prompt users for a password at the device prior to output.
- Advanced Security Features: With the explosion of digital content, protecting corporate information is more important than ever. The ColorPASS-GX200 provides a complete administrator toolset that covers all aspects of security. Highlights include: IP Filtering, Port Blocking, Secure Erase, an optional Removable Hard Disk Drive, User Authentication, Secure Printing and encryption of critical information. Real-time System software 8 and Microsoft XPe updates also are implemented through WebTools to ensure the latest protection.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.