CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Print and Copy at the same speed of up to 26 ppm1
Duplex Versatility - two-sided printing, copying, scanning, and PC faxing
Wireless Connectivity - print from almost anywhere in your home or office9
Single touch Quiet Mode11 button reduces the operational noise of the machine
Simple Solution Keys make scanning effortless and give the ability to use more eco-friendly copying options
33.6 Kbps Super G3 Fax4
User-friendly 5-line LCD and tiltable control panel for easy navigation
Single Cartridge System for easy supplies replenishment
Up to 26ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)1
First Print Time
(1200 x 600 dpi quality)
Maximum Print Size
Duplex Copy Speed
First Copy Time
Maximum Number of Copies
Duplex Copy/Bind Time
ADF: 5.5 x 5 to Legal
2 on 1
4 on 1
ID Card Copy
100 coded dials
9600 x 9600 (interpolated)
ADF: 5.5 x 5 to Legal
Output File Formats
Push Scan (Scan to pC)
Paper Handling Specifications
Standard Paper Source(s)
16-43 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
Connectivity and Software Specifications
WiFi Access Mode
WiFi Authentication Methods
WiFi Encryption Modes
WPS Easy Setup Support Methods
Embedded Web Server (Remote UI)
Web Browser Support for Remote UI
TCP/IP Set of Application Services
Network Management Protocols
During Operation: Approx. 520W
Standby: Approx. 5W
Energy Saver: Approx. 2.1W
Typical Energy Consumption
Unit Weight (without/with cartridge)
29.5 lbs. (w/cartridge)
Single Cartridge System
*Yields based on ISO/IEC Standard
Compatible Supplies & Accessories
Canon offers a wide range of compatible supplies and accessories that can enhance your user experience with you imageCLASS MF4890dw that you can purchase direct. Scroll down to easily select items to add to your shopping cart for a faster, easier checkout. Visit the Canon Online Store
Cartridge 128 Black
Tier 2E 1-Year eCarePAK - Carry-In/Exchange
Canon eCarePAK Extended Service Plan is a cost-effective and easy-to-use extended service program. It provides up to two full years of service and support from the date you purchased your Canon product. eCarePAK provides toll-free Canon technical sup
Tier 2E 2-Year eCarePAK
Canon eCarePAK Extended Service Plan is a cost-effective and easy-to-use extended service program. It provides up to three full years of service and support from the date you purchased your Canon product. eCarePAK provides toll-free Canon technical s
Tier 2E 3-Year eCarePAK
Canon eCarePAK Extended Service Plan is a cost-effective and easy-to-use extended service program. It provides up to four full years of service and support from the date you purchased your Canon product. eCarePAK provides toll-free Canon technical su
Tier 2E 4-Year eCarePAK
Canon eCarePAK Extended Service Plan is a cost-effective and easy-to-use extended service program. It provides up to five full years of service and support from the date you purchased your Canon product. eCarePAK provides toll-free Canon technical su
1. Print speed is based on internal testing. Print speed may vary depending on the number of copies selected, as well as on the settings for size, type and orientation of paper.
2. May vary depending on the output environment.
3. Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
4. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
5. Based on ITU-T #1 Chart (standard mode).
6. PNG supports Mac OS only.
7. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
8. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v. 10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the printer/scanner will operate at USB 1.1 specifications.
9. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
10. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.
11. Quiet Mode may affect processing speed and may not lower all sound. Quiet Mode is only compatible with certain paper sizes or types. Special Mode has higher priority than Quiet Mode.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.