CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- Up to 25 pages-per-minute laser output
- Duplex versatility - automatic two-sided copying, printing, faxing, and color network scanning
- 1/4 VGA Touch Screen Panel
- PCL5e/6 and Canon UFR II-LT language support
- Built-in Ethernet port for printing, PC faxing, and color network scanning
- Universal Sending
- 33.6 Kbps Super G3 fax with up to 1,000 pages of reception memory1
- 2 x 250-sheet cassettes plus 80-sheet multipurpose tray
- 11" x 17" platen and 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder2
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed3 for optimal performance
- Single Cartridge System
- Auto-Duplexing - Using automatic 2-sided printing and copying can save you up to 50% of your paper supply.
- 4 in 1, 2 in 1 Printing - This option allows users to place multiple pages on 1 page, saving up to 75% of your paper supply.
- PC Faxing - Send documents directly from your PC to a fax machine to reduce paper and print usage.
- Energy Saving Mode - When the imageCLASS MF7480 enters Energy Saving Mode, it has a low power consumption of 3.5 watts of energy in Energy Saving Mode.
- On-Demand SURF Technology - On-Demand (Surface Rapid Fixing) technology uses a linear ceramic heater that heats instantly for fast warm up speeds and Quick First Prints. This results in up to a 75% reduction in energy consumption compared to conventional roller-fixing systems.
- Toner Saving Mode - When the imageCLASS MF7480 is switched into the toner saving mode, it allows for up to a 20% more economical toner usage.
- AIRSHELL Cartridge Packaging - AIRSHELL is packaging material for our imageCLASS toner cartridges that utilizes air cushioning. It reduces product package sizes, helps to improve shipping efficiency and reducing CO2 emissions generated during transport by approximately 23% to 49%.
- Toner Cartridge Recycling Program - Canon was the first in the printing industry to create a toner cartridge recycling program. Canon toner cartridges are 100% recovered with zero landfill waste.
- Hardware Recycling Program - Canon is committed to the world community and the belief that we are building a better world for future generations. We want to work with our customers to ensure appropriate recycling of certain imageCLASS products to help improve the environment and our local communities.
- ENERGY STAR® - Qualified products are 25% more efficient than conventional models. By using less energy these products reduce greenhouse gas emissions and save energy as well as money. The imageCLASS MF7480 automatically enters low-power mode when not in use.
- RoHS Compliant - This is a directive from the European Union that restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electronic products. This product restricts the use of cadmium, mercury, lead, hexavalent chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB), and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE).
- ISO 14001 - We currently hold the largest Consolidated Certification to the ISO 14001 Standard for our Environmental Management Systems in the world with over 700 Canon companies certified to the Standard.
Print Speed (up to)
Print Resolution (Up to)
Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP)
Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 50,000 pages
*yield is based on 5% coverage document
Automatic Sheet Feeder
18 to 32 lb. (multipurpose tray)
Copy Resolution (up to)
Copy Speed (up to)
First Copy Time
Reduction / Enlargement
Max. Document Size
Internal Ethernet (10/100 Bast T)
Power Consumption (approx.)
Dimension (W x D x H)
Compatible Supplies & Accessories
Canon offers a wide range of compatible supplies and accessories that can enhance your user experience with you imageCLASS MF7480 that you can purchase direct. Scroll down to easily select items to add to your shopping cart for a faster, easier checkout. Visit the Canon Online Store
1-year On-Site eCarePAK
Canon eCarePAK Extended Service Plan is a cost-effective and easy-to-use extended service program. It provides up to two full years of service and support from the date you purchased your Canon product. eCarePAK provides toll-free Canon technical sup
2-year On-Site eCarePAK
Canon eCarePAK Extended Service Plan is a cost-effective and easy-to-use extended service program. It provides up to three full years of service and support from the date you purchased your Canon product. eCarePAK provides toll-free Canon technical s
3-year On-Site eCarePAK
Canon eCarePAK Extended Service Plan is a cost-effective and easy-to-use extended service program. It provides up to four full years of service and support from the date you purchased your Canon product. eCarePAK provides toll-free Canon technical su
4-year On-Site eCarePAK
Canon eCarePAK Extended Service Plan is a cost-effective and easy-to-use extended service program. It provides up to five full years of service and support from the date you purchased your Canon product. eCarePAK provides toll-free Canon technical su
MF7400 SERIES CABINET
Toner Cartridge 105
Cartridge yields 10,000 pages based on 5% coverage. Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 50,000.
imageCLASS MF7200/MF7400 Cabinet
1. Based on ITU-T #I Chart (standard mode).
2. Based on 20 Ib. paper.
3. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed performance requires Windows® XP Service Pack 1 or Windows® 2000 Service Pack 4 with pre-installed USB 2.0 port.
4. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for full details.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.