CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- Wireless7 connectivity allows you to access the device functions from anywhere in your home or office.
- Wi-Fi Direct7a enables easy connection to mobile devices without a router.
- 4 in 1 Functionality – Print, Scan, Copy, Fax.
- Intuitive 7-line Color Touch LCD display which makes navigation a breeze.
- Print in both black and white and color at up to 21 pages1 per minute.
- NFC13 capability which allows you to "tap and print", using your mobile device.
- All-Mode Duplexing allows you to Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax with ease.
- USB Direct Print allows you to easily print from and scan to USB in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats.
- Print on-the-go with Canon PRINT Business8, Apple® AirPrint™9, Mopria™ Print Service10 and Google Cloud Print11.
- Password protected Department ID Management helps business owners manage device usage and color access for up to 300 IDs.
- Secure Print helps keep printed confidential documents safe.
- Easy paper handling and limited interruptions with the 250-sheet front-loading cassette and 50-sheet multipurpose tray, 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder and additional optional 250 sheet cassette6.
- ID Card Copy allows you to easily create copies of your identification cards or other small documents on a single page.
- The Favorites Setting makes it convenient for users to save the settings they use most often, for easy one step access to the functions they use most.
- Send scanned documents and forward received faxes to a recipient through e-mail or file server.
- The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into one unit – making replacement of cartridges simple.
Up to 21ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)1
First Print Time
(9600 x 600 dpi quality)
Maximum Print Size
Direct Print from USB
A4: Up to 20ppm (Black/Color )1
Duplex Copy Speed
First Copy Time
Maximum Number of Copies
Duplex Copy/Bind Time
ADF: 5.5 x 5 to Legal
2 on 1,
4 on 1,
ID Card Copy
Driver(digital): Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi
ADF: 5.5 x 5 to Legal
Output File Formats
Push Scan (Scan to pC)
Paper Handling Specifications
Standard Paper Source(s)
Optional Paper Source(s)
Connectivity and Software Specifications
WiFi Access Mode
WiFi Authentication Methods
WiFi Encryption Modes
WPS Easy Setup Support Methods
Embedded Web Server (Remote UI)
Web Browser Support for Remote UI
TCP/IP Set of Application Services
Network Management Protocols
During Operation: Approx. 450W.
Standby: Approx. 23W.
Energy Saver: Approx. 2W
Typical Energy Consumption
Unit Weight (without/with cartridge)
Cartridge 118 Black (Yields approximately 3,400 pages)
Cartridge 118 YMC (Yields approximately 2,900 pages)
*Yields based on ISO/IEC Standard
Department ID Management
Sending Method: SMB, E-mail, FTP, iFAX Simple
Color Mode: Full Color, Grayscale, Monochrome
Scan Resolution: 300 x 300 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi
Other Features: EPEAT Silver Rating, NFC13 Capability, Wi-Fi Direct7a
Compatible Supplies & Accessories
Canon offers a wide range of compatible supplies and accessories that can enhance your user experience with you Color imageCLASS MF726Cdw that you can purchase direct. Scroll down to easily select items to add to your shopping cart for a faster, easier checkout. Visit the Canon Online Store
Canon eCarePAK Extended Service Plan is a cost-effective and easy-to-use extended service program. It provides up to two full years of service and support from the date you purchased your Canon product. eCarePAK provides toll-free Canon technical sup
Canon eCarePAK Extended Service Plan is a cost-effective and easy-to-use extended service program. It provides up to three full years of service and support from the date you purchased your Canon product. eCarePAK provides toll-free Canon technical s
Canon eCarePAK Extended Service Plan is a cost-effective and easy-to-use extended service program. It provides up to four full years of service and support from the date you purchased your Canon product. eCarePAK provides toll-free Canon technical su
Canon eCarePAK Extended Service Plan is a cost-effective and easy-to-use extended service program. It provides up to five full years of service and support from the date you purchased your Canon product. eCarePAK provides toll-free Canon technical su
Cartridge 118 Black
Cartridge 118 Black Value Pack
Cartridge 118 Black Value Pack is an exciting offer for the Canon imageCLASS MF8350Cdn, MF8380Cdw, LBP7660Cdn and MF8580Cdw Cartridges are dependable and long-lasting. Brings out the best in your text and images.
Cartridge 118 Cyan
Cartridge 118 Magenta
Cartridge 118 Yellow
Cassette Feeding Unit-V1
1. Print speed is based on internal testing. Print speed may vary depending on the number of copies selected, as well as on the settings for size, type and orientation of paper.
2. May vary depending on the output environment.
3. Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
4. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
5. Based on ITU-T #1 Chart (standard mode).
6. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
7. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
7a. Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®.
8. Canon PRINT Business is a new app, available free on the App Store℠ and Google Play™ Store; compatible with iPhone® 6 Plus, iPhone® 6, iPhone® 5S, iPhone® 5C, iPhone® 5, iPhone® 4S, iPhone® 4, iPad Air® 2, iPad Air®, iPad® 4, iPad® 3, iPad® 2, original iPad®, iPad mini™, iPad mini™ Retina, iPad mini™ 3 devices running iOS versions 7.0 - 8.0. Supports Android™ Tablets and Phones running OS versions 4.0 - 5.0. Canon PRINT Business combines the functions of the Canon Mobile Printing App and the Canon Mobile Scanning for Business App into one, streamlining both apps and adding new features and functionality for business users of all types, from small or home offices to large enterprises . Users of Canon Mobile Printing can simply update the app to use Canon PRINT Business. Users who have installed Canon Mobile Scanning for Business should install Canon PRINT Business on their compatible device. After Canon PRINT Business is installed, users can re-register their Canon Mobile Scanning for Business device list and local documents.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iPhone, iPad Air, iPad, iPad mini, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the United States and other countries and is used under license.
9. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
10. Mopria Print Service, available for free at the Google Play Store, requires a compatible Android KitKat 4.4 smartphone or tablet. The printer must be either wirelessly connected to the network router or with an Ethernet cable. The mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network.
11. Google Cloud Print requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable are required to perform firmware update.
12. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.
13. Requires an Android mobile device with NFC hardware running Android 4.0 or later, and the Canon Print Business app, available for free at Google Play. Canon Print Business app must be open to use tap and print functionality.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.