CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- Wireless Connectivity - print from almost anywhere in your home or office7
- Easily access the scan, eco-copy, and secure print functions right from the control panel with the Simple Solution Keys
- Navigate through all the features seamlessly with the 7-line color LCD display
- Reduce paper consumption with two-sided printing, copying, scanning, and PC faxing
- Send scanned documents and forward received faxes to a recipient through e-mail or file server
- Print a variety of file types from your iPhone® or iPad® with the free Canon Mobile Printing9 app
- Google Cloud Print™ Ready for printing on the go10
- Enjoy easy paper handling with the 250-sheet6 front-loading cassette and 50-sheet6 multipurpose tray
- Print documents, web pages, emails and photos from your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch using Apple Air Print™11
Up to 21ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)1
First Print Time
(2400 x 600 dpi quality)
Maximum Print Size
Duplex Copy Speed
First Copy Time
Color: Approx. 16.0 seconds (letter)3
Maximum Number of Copies
Duplex Copy/Bind Time
ADF: 5.5 x 5 to Legal
2 on 1
4 on 1
ID Card Copy
9600 x 9600 (interpolated)
ADF: 5.5 x 5 to Legal
Output File Formats
Push Scan (Scan to pC)
Scan to Email
Scan to SMB
Paper Handling Specifications
Standard Paper Source(s)
Optional Paper Source(s)
16-58 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
Connectivity and Software Specifications
WiFi Access Mode
WiFi Authentication Methods
WiFi Encryption Modes
WPS Easy Setup Support Methods
Embedded Web Server (Remote UI)
Web Browser Support for Remote UI
TCP/IP Set of Application Services
Network Management Protocols
During Operation: Approx. 450W
Standby: Approx. 23W
Energy Saver: Approx. 1W
Typical Energy Consumption
Unit Weight (without/with cartridge)
68.3 lbs. (w/cartridge)
Cartridge 118 YMC (Yields approximately 2,900 pages)
*Yields based on ISO/IEC Standard
Department ID Management
Compatible Supplies & Accessories
Canon offers a wide range of compatible supplies and accessories that can enhance your user experience with you Color imageCLASS MF8580Cdw that you can purchase direct. Scroll down to easily select items to add to your shopping cart for a faster, easier checkout. Visit the Canon Online Store
Canon eCarePAK Extended Service Plan is a cost-effective and easy-to-use extended service program. It provides up to two full years of service and support from the date you purchased your Canon product. eCarePAK provides toll-free Canon technical sup
Canon eCarePAK Extended Service Plan is a cost-effective and easy-to-use extended service program. It provides up to three full years of service and support from the date you purchased your Canon product. eCarePAK provides toll-free Canon technical s
Canon eCarePAK Extended Service Plan is a cost-effective and easy-to-use extended service program. It provides up to four full years of service and support from the date you purchased your Canon product. eCarePAK provides toll-free Canon technical su
Canon eCarePAK Extended Service Plan is a cost-effective and easy-to-use extended service program. It provides up to five full years of service and support from the date you purchased your Canon product. eCarePAK provides toll-free Canon technical su
Cartridge 118 Black
Cartridge 118 Black Value Pack
Cartridge 118 Black Value Pack is an exciting offer for the Canon imageCLASS MF8350Cdn, MF8380Cdw, LBP7660Cdn and MF8580Cdw Cartridges are dependable and long-lasting. Brings out the best in your text and images.
Cartridge 118 Cyan
Cartridge 118 Magenta
Cartridge 118 Yellow
Cassette Feeding Unit-V1
1. Print speed is based on internal testing. Print speed may vary depending on the number of copies selected, as well as on the settings for size, type and orientation of paper.
2. May vary depending on the output environment.
3. Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
4. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
5. Based on ITU-T #1 Chart (standard mode).
6. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
7. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
8. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.
9. Requires Canon Mobile Printing app available free on the App store. Compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad mini, iPad 4, the new iPad, iPad 2, and the original iPad running OS 6.0.1 - 6.1.2
10. Requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or A Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable required to perform firmware update.
11. AirPrint™ functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint™-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
12. User may be prompted to update device firmware depending on the purchase date of the unit. The firmware can be found by going to www.usa.canon.com/support and searching your model under "Drivers & Software". For update instructions, see the document bundled into the firmware download.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.