CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Built-In Wireless1: Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi® enabled computer around the house.
PIXMA Cloud Link: Conveniently print pictures from online photo albums Canon Image Gateway and Picasa as well as templates including seasonal stationary, and calendars from wherever you are to wherever a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One is located.
AirPrint17: Take advantage of Wi-Fi connectivity and print what you see on your compatible iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One. Print photos, emails, web pages and other documents directly to these devices whether you're in another room or in a different section of the house. No need to install drivers, saving you time and creating a seamless user experience.
Memory Cards5 / USB6 / PictBridge & Optional Bluetooth7: Don't feel like using a computer? Just insert a compatible memory card into the built in card slot, select images on the LCD display, and print! Thanks to a PictBridge connection you can also print photos directly from your digital camera, DV camcorder or camera phone. Plus, you can print from the optional BU-30 wireless Bluetooth unit.
Hi-Speed USB: Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
Print Speed (up to)
Black:Approx. 12.5 ipm9
Color:Approx. 9.3 ipm9
Number of Nozzles
Picoliter Size (color)
Print Resolution (Up to)
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi3
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;
Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
Output Tray Capacity
Copy Speed (up to)
Reduction / Enlargement
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Max. Document Size
Media Card Support
Card Slots (See Memory Card Support)5
PictBridge11 (Cable not included)
Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional)7
PIXMA MG5320 Printer Driver
Full HD Movie Print11
MP Navigator EX
Solution Menu EX
Dimension (W x D x H)
Compatible Supplies & Accessories
Canon offers a wide range of compatible supplies and accessories that can enhance your user experience with you PIXMA MG5320 that you can purchase direct. Scroll down to easily select items to add to your shopping cart for a faster, easier checkout. Visit the Canon Online Store
AIO Printer: CarePAK PLUS (2YR)
CarePAK PLUS offers protection from accidental damage such as drops, spills, power surges, and more, including normal wear and tear, beyond the standard warranty period. It also includes Image Recovery (included with Cameras, Camcorders, and Printers with a memory card slot only), priority repair service, free return shipping, $0 deductible, genuine Canon factory service with only genuine Canon parts, and is transferable if you sell or gift your product. With a CarePAK PLUS, a damaged product will be repaired to good working condition or replaced with an equivalent product.
AIO Printer: CarePAK PLUS (3YR)
All Occasion Greeting Cards Inkjet Photo Paper
Creased Photo Paper and Color Envelopes for Every Type of Card. Perfect for creating any type of Greeting Card with an extensive variety of downloadable templates from the Canon Inc. Creative Park Website...www.canon.com/c-park
CLI-226 4 Color Pack
Contains one of each CLI-226 Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow.
CLI-226 CMY 3 Color Pack
Contains one of each CLI-226 Cyan, Magenta, Yellow.
CLI-226 CYAN Ink Tank
CLI-226 Yellow Ink Tank
CLI-226BK Ink Tank
Beautiful luster finish provides an elegant surface that resists fingerprints and virtually eliminates glare. Great for portrait and wedding and fine art photography prints.
PGI-225 BK Ink Tank
PGI-225 Black Twin Pack
Contains two Black Ink Tanks.
PGI-225/CLI-226 4 Color Pack
Contains one of each PGI-225 Pigment Black, CLI-226 Cyan, Magenta, Yellow.
PP-201 4 x 6 - Photo Paper Plus Glossy II - 100 sheets
PP-201 4 x 6 - Photo Paper Plus Glossy II - 400 sheets
PP-201 4 x 6 - Photo Paper Plus Glossy II - 50 sheets
PP-201 5 x 7 - Photo Paper Plus Glossy II - 20 sheets
PP-201 8 x 10 - Photo Paper Plus Glossy II - 20 sheets
PP-201 8.5 x 11 - Photo Paper Plus Glossy II - 20 sheets
PT-101 Photo Paper Pro Platinum 4" x 6" - 100 Sheets
PT-101 Photo Paper Pro Platinum 4" x 6" - 50 Sheets
PT-101 Photo Paper Pro Platinum 8" x 10" - 20 Sheets
PT-101 Photo Paper Pro Platinum 8.5" x 11" - 20 Sheets
Photo Paper Plus Glossy II 4" x 6" 100 Sheets
Photo Paper Plus Glossy II 4" x 6" 400 Sheets
Photo Paper Plus Glossy II 4" x 6" 50 Sheets
Photo Paper Plus Glossy II 5" x 7" 20 Sheets
Photo Paper Plus Glossy II 8.5" x 11" 20 Sheets
Photo Paper Pro Platinum 8x10 - 200 Sheets
SG-201 5X7 Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss 20 Sheets
SG-201 8X10 Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss 50 Sheets
SG-201 Letter Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss 50 Sheets
SG-201 Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss - 4 x 6 - 50 sheets
SG-201 Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss - 8 x 10 - 20 sheets
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Supported paper types for borderless printing are as follows: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper Glossy and Matte Photo Paper.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
- Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone app, available for free on the App StoreSM, or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Android app available for free in the Android Market. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, iPod touch and Android devices running Android OS 1.6 or later.
- Compatible memory cards include SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™, MultiMediaCard® , MultiMediaCard® Plus, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick PRO™, Memory Stick Duo™ and Memory Stick PRO Duo™. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSD™ Card, miniSDHCTM, microSD™ Card, microSDHC™, RS-MMC™ and Memory Stick Micro.
- USB flash memory with security enabled may not be used. Requires an extension cable if cannot be attached.
- Requires mobile phone (or other device) equipped with Bluetooth v2.0 technology and optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-30. Bluetooth operation depends on the device and software version used. Operating distance is approx. 10 meters but may vary due to obstacles, radio signals, locations where radio interference occurs, magnetic fields from microwave ovens, device sensitivity and/or antenna performance.
- Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional details.
- ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
- Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100plus for additional details.
- Full HD Movie Print allows printing from HD or Full HD "MOV" movie files created by Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot digital cameras. From PC, or Mac with Intel® processor. Print quality is determined by video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution. Requires Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later, or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later.
- Easy-WebPrint EX requires Internet Explorer 7 or 8 for Windows, Internet Explorer 9 for Windows Vista SP2 (or later) or Windows 7, or Safari 4.0 - 5.0 for Mac OS X v.10.5 - 10.6.x
- For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then "save to PC".
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- System requirements vary by application.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.