CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Canon Store: $
Lightning fast, exceptional black and white laser output and prints at speeds of up to 58 pages-per-minute1, with your first print in your hands in 7.2 seconds or less2.
Remarkable paper handling in an expandable, configurable construction, with multiple optional accessories available to support paper feeding up to 3,600 sheets3.
Supports UFR II, PCL 5c/e, PCL6, Adobe® PostScript®, PDF and XPS printer languages, allowing greater versatility for your printing needs.
Print on-the-go with Canon PRINT Business4, Apple® AirPrint®5, Mopria™ Print Service6 and Google Cloud Print™7, using your compatible mobile device.
Easily print from your USB Flash drive in JPEG, TIFF, PDF and XPS formats, using Direct Print.
Password protected Department ID Management helps business owners monitor and manage device usage for up to 300 IDs.
Low energy consumption uses just 1 watt or less in wired, energy saving mode, helping you save on energy costs.
Eco friendly, two-sided printing right out of the box helps your business save on paper and related costs.
The single cartridge system combines the toner and drum into one unit, making replacement of cartridges simple.
First Print Time
1,200 x 1,200 dpi equivalent dpi
Maximum Print Size
Direct Print from USB
Paper Handling Specifications
Standard Paper Source(s)
Optional Paper Source(s)
Optional 450-Sheet Custom Media Cassette*: Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, B5, Statement, Executive.
Optional 500-Sheet Cassette: Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Executive.
Optional 1,500-Sheet Paper Deck: Letter, Legal, A4.
*Optional Custom Media Cassette can only be inserted into the standard cassette cavity and will work in place of the standard cassette to accommodate small media sizes 4 x 5.8 to 6.7 x 11.1
Connectivity and Software Specifications
Embedded Web Server (Remote UI)
Web Browser Support for Remote UI
TCP/IP Set of Application Services
Network Management Protocols
During Standby: 20 W or less,
Energy Saver Mode: 1 W Wired / 2 W USB
Typical Energy Consumption
Stand Type T: 24 inches (W) x 25.5 inches (D) x 4.7 inches (H)
Cabinet Type T1: 24 inches (W) x 25.5 inches (D) x 17.3 inches (H)
For full configuration options and dimensions, please refer to this document.
Unit Weight (without/with cartridge)
57.8 lbs (w/cartridge)
Cartridge 039 High Black (Yields approximately 25,000 pages)
*Yields based on ISO/IEC Standard
Department ID Management
EPEAT Silver Rating
Compatible Supplies & Accessories
Canon offers a wide range of compatible supplies and accessories that can enhance your user experience with you imageCLASS LBP351dn that you can purchase direct. Scroll down to easily select items to add to your shopping cart for a faster, easier checkout. Visit the Canon Online Store
1-year On-Site eCarePAK
Canon eCarePAK Extended Service Plan is a cost-effective and easy-to-use extended service program. It provides up to two full years of service and support from the date you purchased your Canon product. eCarePAK provides toll-free Canon technical support and includes Canon's superb on-site repair program. Protect against unforeseen repair costs, excessive downtime, and enjoy peace of mind for years to come knowing your new equipment is fully covered.
2-year On-Site eCarePAK
Canon eCarePAK Extended Service Plan is a cost-effective and easy-to-use extended service program. It provides up to three full years of service and support from the date you purchased your Canon product. eCarePAK provides toll-free Canon technical support and includes Canon's superb on-site repair program. Protect against unforeseen repair costs, excessive downtime, and enjoy peace of mind for years to come knowing your new equipment is fully covered.
3-year On-Site eCarePAK
Canon eCarePAK Extended Service Plan is a cost-effective and easy-to-use extended service program. It provides up to four full years of service and support from the date you purchased your Canon product. eCarePAK provides toll-free Canon technical support and includes Canon's superb on-site repair program. Protect against unforeseen repair costs, excessive downtime, and enjoy peace of mind for years to come knowing your new equipment is fully covered.
For use with the LBP350 series machines. Allows free access to the bottom Paper Feeder or Paper Deck while also making it easy to turn or move the device for maintenance. The Cabinet can also store paper and consumables. This accessory is strongly recommended for use as a floor standing configuration.
Yields approx. 11,000 pages based on ISO/IEC standard.
Cartridge 039 High
Yields approx. 25,000 pages based on ISO/IEC standard.
CM-A1, Custom Media Cassette
Envelope Feeder EF-A1
EF-A1, 75-Sheet Envelope Feeder
Paper Deck Unit PD-G1
Paper Deck Unit PD-G1, 1,500-Sheet Optional Paper Deck
Paper Feeder PF-B1
Paper Feeder PF-B1, 500-Sheet Optional Cassette
For use with the LBP350 series machines. Allows free access to the bottom Paper Feeder or Paper Deck while also making it easy to turn of move the device for maintenance. This accessory is strongly recommended for use as a floor standing configuration.
1. Copy/print speeds are measured based on internal testing using letter size paper copied/printed with 100% copy/print ratio to original on one-sided paper. Internal testing involved continuously copying/printing the same one page of content on plain paper (copy speed is tested by copying on the platen glass). Copy/print speeds may vary depending on paper type, paper size or paper feeding direction. The device may automatically pause or slow down in order to adjust printer condition such as controlling temperature of a certain unit or limiting impact to image quality during continuous copying/printing.
2. May vary depending on the output environment.
3. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
4. Canon PRINT Business is a free app available on the App Store® and Google Play™ Store. For more information, including compatibility, please visit https://www.usa.canon.com/mobile-app. Users of Canon Mobile Printing can simply update the app to use Canon PRINT Business. Users who have installed Canon Mobile Scanning for Business should install Canon PRINT Business on their compatible device. After Canon PRINT Business is installed, users can re-register their Canon Mobile Scanning for Business device list and local documents. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iPhone, iPad Air, iPad, iPad mini, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the United States and other countries and is used under license.
5. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
6. Mopria Print Service, available for free at the Google Play Store, requires a compatible Android KitKat 4.4 smartphone or tablet. The printer must be either wirelessly connected to the network router or with an Ethernet cable. The mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network.
7. Google Cloud Print requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable are required to perform firmware update.
8. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.