CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder
Copy up to legal size
Quality Laser Printing - 15 ppm
Single Cartridge System
- 4 in 1, 2 in 1 Printing - This option allows users to place multiple pages on 1 page, saving up to 75% of your paper supply.
- On-Demand SURF Technology - On-Demand (Surface Rapid Fixing) technology uses a linear ceramic heater that heats instantly for fast warm up speeds and Quick First Prints. This results in up to a 75% reduction in energy consumption compared to conventional roller-fixing systems.
- Toner Saving Mode - When the imageCLASS D340 is switched into the toner saving mode, it allows for up to a 20% more economical toner usage.
- Toner Cartridge Recycling Program - Canon was the first in the printing industry to create a toner cartridge recycling program. Canon toner cartridges are 100% recovered with zero landfill waste.
- Hardware Recycling Program - Canon is committed to the world community and the belief that we are building a better world for future generations. We want to work with our customers to ensure appropriate recycling of certain imageCLASS products to help improve the environment and our local communities.
- Refurbishing Program - The Canon refurbishing facility manages waste stream processes for Canon products, so Canon has full control over recovery and salvage for imageCLASS products, not third-party vendors.
- ENERGY STAR® - Qualified products are 25% more efficient than conventional models. By using less energy these products reduce greenhouse gas emissions and save energy as well as money. The imageCLASS D340 automatically enters low-power mode when not in use.
- RoHS Compliant - This is a directive from the European Union that restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electronic products. This product restricts the use of cadmium, mercury, lead, hexavalent chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB), and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE).
- ISO 14001 - We currently hold the largest Consolidated Certification to the ISO 14001 Standard for our Environmental Management Systems in the world with over 700 Canon companies certified to the Standard.
Energy Star qualified products and practices help you save money and reduce greenhouse emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. For more information regarding Canon Energy Star, visit www.usa.canon.com/energystar
Print Speed (up to)
Print Resolution (Up to)
Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP)
Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 10,000 pages
*yield is based on 5% coverage document
Copy Resolution (up to)
Copy Speed (up to)
First Copy Time
Reduction / Enlargement
Power Consumption (approx.)
Dimension (W x D x H)
Compatible Supplies & Accessories
Canon offers a wide range of compatible supplies and accessories that can enhance your user experience with you imageCLASS D340 that you can purchase direct. Scroll down to easily select items to add to your shopping cart for a faster, easier checkout. Visit the Canon Online Store
S35 Cartridge yields 3,500 copies based on 5% coverage. Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 10,000.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.