CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Duplex Versatility - 1 to 2 sided printing, copying, and receiving faxes
Print and Copy in black & white at a speed of up to 23 ppm
Quick First Print provides first copy time of approximately 9 seconds
Efficient energy saving mode; approximately 3W of energy used
Up to 35-sheet ADF (Automatic Document Feeder)
Up to 9600 dpi color scanning
33.6 Kbps Super G3 fax
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed for optimal performance
250-sheet front-loading paper cassette
Single Cartridge System
- Auto-Duplexing - Using automatic two-sided printing and copying can save you up to 50% of your paper supply.
- 4 in 1, 2 in 1 Printing - This option allows users to place multiple pages on one page, saving up to 75% of your paper supply.
- PC Faxing - Send documents directly from your PC to a fax machine to reduce paper and print usage.
- Energy Saving Mode - When the imageCLASS MF4350d enters Energy Saving Mode, it has a low power consumption of 3 watts of energy.
- On-Demand SURF Technology - On-Demand SURF (Surface Rapid Fixing) technology uses a linear ceramic heater that heats instantly for fast warm up speeds and Quick First Prints. This results in up to a 75% reduction in energy consumption compared to conventional roller-fixing systems.
- Toner Saving Mode - When the imageCLASS MF4350d is switched into the toner saving mode, it allows for up to a 20% more economical toner usage.
- AIRSHELL Cartridge Packaging - AIRSHELL is packaging material for our imageCLASS toner cartridges that utilizes air cushioning. It reduces product package sizes, helps to improve shipping efficiency and reduces CO2 emissions generated during transport by approximately 23% to 49%.
- Toner Cartridge Recycling Program - Canon was the first in the printing industry to create a toner cartridge recycling program. Canon toner cartridges are 100% recovered with zero landfill waste.
- Hardware Recycling Program - Canon is committed to the world community and the belief that we are building a better world for future generations. We want to work with our customers to ensure appropriate recycling of certain imageCLASS products to help improve the environment and our local communities.
- Refurbishing Program - The Canon refurbishing facility manages waste stream processes for Canon products, so Canon has full control over recovery and salvage for imageCLASS products, not third-party vendors.
- ENERGY STAR® - Qualified products are 25% more efficient than conventional models. By using less energy these products reduce greenhouse gas emissions and save energy as well as money. The imageCLASS MF4350d automatically enters low-power mode when not in use.
- RoHS Compliant - This is a directive from the European Union that restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electronic products. This product restricts the use of cadmium, mercury, lead, hexavalent chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB), and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE).
- ISO 14001 - We currently hold the largest Consolidated Certification to the ISO 14001 Standard for our Environmental Management Systems in the world with over 700 Canon companies certified to the Standard.
Energy Star qualified products and practices help you save money and reduce greenhouse emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. For more information regarding Canon Energy Star, visit www.usa.canon.com/energystar
Print Speed (up to)
Print Resolution (Up to)
Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP)
Maximum Duty Cycle: 7,500 pages
*yield is based on 5% coverage document
17 to 43 lb. (multipurpose tray)
Copy Resolution (up to)
Copy Speed (up to)
First Copy Time
17 to 43 lb. (multipurpose tray)
Reduction / Enlargement
ADF: Up to 8.5 x 14
Max. Document Size
ADF: Up to 8.5 x 14
Power Consumption (approx.)
Dimension (W x D x H)
Compatible Supplies & Accessories
Canon offers a wide range of compatible supplies and accessories that can enhance your user experience with you imageCLASS MF4350d that you can purchase direct. Scroll down to easily select items to add to your shopping cart for a faster, easier checkout. Visit the Canon Online Store
Black Toner Cartridge 104
Cartridge yields 2,000 pages based on 5% coverage. Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 7,500.
Canon CarePAK Extended Service Plan (CarePAK) is a cost-effective and easy-to-use extended service program. It provides up to three full years of service and support from the date you purchased your Canon product. CarePAK provides toll-free Canon technical support and includes Canon's superb InstantExchange replacement program. Protect against unforeseen repair costs, excessive downtime, and enjoy peace of mind for years to come knowing your new equipment is fully covered.
MF4350D Virtual CarePAK
Silex Wireless Print Server
*Wireless option supports Silex Print and Scan functions only. Compatible with Windows Vista/Server 2003/XP/2000/NT/Me/98/95. Not MAC Compatible.
External print server that provides wireless support.
*Print Server supports Print, PC Fax (sending) and Scan functions only, not MAC compatible.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.