CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
WiFi Capabilities: Duplex print, scan and PC fax at up to 802.11n speed9
Duplex Versatility right out of the box - duplex printing plus two-sided copies and received faxes
Print and Copy in black & white at up to 26 ppm
Quick First Print provides first print time of approximately 6 seconds
Efficient energy saving mode; approximately 3.5 W (wired)/4.0W (wireless)
Advanced Print Modes include Booklet, Watermark, Toner Saver, Poster and Page Composer
Up to 9600 dpi (interpolated) color scanning quality
33.6 Kbps Super G3 fax
User-friendly 5-line LCD for easy navigation
250-sheet front-loading paper cassette plus single-sheet multipurpose tray5
Single Cartridge System for cost-efficient supplies replenishment
- Auto-Duplexing - Using automatic 2-sided printing and copying can save you up to 50% of your paper supply.
- 4 in 1, 2 in 1 Printing - This option allows users to place multiple pages on 1 page, saving up to 75% of your paper supply.
- PC Faxing - Send documents directly from your PC to a fax machine to reduce paper and print usage.
- Energy Saving Mode - When the imageCLASS MF4570 enters Energy Saving Mode, it has a low power consumption of 3 watts of energy in Energy Saving Mode.
- On-Demand SURF Technology - On-Demand (Surface Rapid Fixing) technology uses a linear ceramic heater that heats instantly for fast warm up speeds and Quick First Prints. This results in up to a 75% reduction in energy consumption compared to conventional roller-fixing systems.
- Toner Saving Mode - When the imageCLASS MF4570 is switched into the toner saving mode, it allows for up to a 20% more economical toner usage.
- AIRSHELL Cartridge Packaging - AIRSHELL is packaging material for our imageCLASS toner cartridges that utilizes air cushioning. It reduces product package sizes, helps to improve shipping efficiency and reducing CO2 emissions generated during transport by approximately 23% to 49%.
- Toner Cartridge Recycling Program - Canon was the first in the printing industry to create a toner cartridge recycling program. Canon toner cartridges are 100% recovered with zero landfill waste.
- Hardware Recycling Program - Canon is committed to the world community and the belief that we are building a better world for future generations. We want to work with our customers to ensure appropriate recycling of certain imageCLASS products to help improve the environment and our local communities.
- Refurbishing Program - The Canon refurbishing facility manages waste stream processes for Canon products, so Canon has full control over recovery and salvage for imageCLASS products, not third-party vendors.
- ENERGY STAR® - Qualified products are 25% more efficient than conventional models. By using less energy these products reduce greenhouse gas emissions and save energy as well as money. The imageCLASS MF4570 automatically enters low-power mode when not in use.
- RoHS Compliant - This is a directive from the European Union that restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electronic products. This product restricts the use of cadmium, mercury, lead, hexavalent chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB), and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE).
- ISO 14001 - We currently hold the largest Consolidated Certification to the ISO 14001 Standard for our Environmental Management Systems in the world with over 700 Canon companies certified to the Standard.
Energy Star qualified products and practices help you save money and reduce greenhouse emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. For more information regarding Canon Energy Star, visit www.usa.canon.com/energystar
Print Speed (up to)
Black: Up to 16 ppm (2-sided, plain paper letter)10
Black: Up to 26 ppm (1-sided, plain paper letter)10
First Print Time:
6 seconds or less
Print Resolution (Up to)
1200 x 600 dpi quality
Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP)
*Yield based on ISO/IEC Standard
Automatic Sheet Feeder
16 to 43 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
Output Tray Capacity
Copy Resolution (up to)
Copy Speed (up to)
First Copy Time
Warmup Time: Approx. 13.5 seconds
Reduction / Enlargement
ADF: Up to Legal
Interpolated:9600 x 9600 dpi
100 coded dials
PC Fax (sending only)
WiFi Authentication Method
Open System, Shared Key, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
WiFi Encryption Mode
WEP (64/128 bit), TKIP, AES
WPS Easy Setup Support Methods
Push-button mode, PIN code mode
Drivers available for download from www.usa.canon.com
Power Consumption (approx.)
3.5W (wired), 4W (wireless) (Energy Saver Mode)
Dimension (W x D x H)
27.4 lbs. (w/cartridge)
(Extended warranty available)
Compatible Supplies & Accessories
Canon offers a wide range of compatible supplies and accessories that can enhance your user experience with you imageCLASS MF4570dw that you can purchase direct. Scroll down to easily select items to add to your shopping cart for a faster, easier checkout. Visit the Canon Online Store
Cartridge 128 Black
Canon CarePAK Extended Service Plan (CarePAK) is a cost-effective and easy-to-use extended service program. It provides up to three full years of service and support from the date you purchased your Canon product. CarePAK provides toll-free Canon technical support and includes Canon's superb InstantExchange replacement program. Protect against unforeseen repair costs, excessive downtime, and enjoy peace of mind for years to come knowing your new equipment is fully covered.
1. Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
2. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
3. Based on ITU-T #1 Chart (standard mode).
4. Combined with ToolBox feature. Hi-Compression PDF and Searchable PDF are Windows only.
5. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
6. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v. 10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the printer/scanner will operate at USB 1.1 specifications.
7.Server 2003, Server 2008 via network connection only.
8. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.
9. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
10. Print speed is based on internal testing. Print speed may vary depending on the number of copies selected, as well as on the settings for size, type and orientation of paper.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.