CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
IX-R7000 Card & Badge Printer
Card & Badge Printers
Canon Store: $
Outstanding Print Quality
With the IX-R7000 Dual-Sided ID Card Printer, you can expect to produce photo quality images. The crisp, clear and professional output is achieved with 600 dpi print resolution utilizing dye-sublimation technology. This technology also gives you the option to print double-sided and edge-to-edge, giving your ID cards the professional look and quality you expect from Canon.
Fast Performance with High-Quality
With fast performance for either single or dual-sided ID cards, the Canon IX-R7000 is ready to perform. Print up to 145 cards per hour, thanks to a 25 second fast print speed for a single-sided color ID card.1 Eliminate the need to refill frequently with a hopper capacity of up to 250 cards.2 Double covers on the feeding unit and a replaceable cleaning tape and cleaning roller at the transport protects against dust getting into the unit and onto your printed ID cards. Our uniquely designed feeding system allows users to refill cards without stopping printing, resulting in a seamless operation.
Simple and Straightforward
The IX-R7000 Dual-Sided ID Card Printer makes getting the job done easier. Its compact design is perfectly suited to fit in tight areas when you need the printer to do its job and small enough to fit underneath a counter or to be easily stored when not in use. The easy-to-read operation panel with its LCD display and operation buttons can allow for clear access and comfortable operation. With a thermal retransfer system, there are no messy inks to change out and you know the amount of cards you can print regardless of coverage.
Designed with Security in Mind
The last thing you want is your blank ID cards getting into the wrong hands. This is why we designed a slot so that a security wire lock can be attached. Additionally, the card feeding cassette can be removed and securely stored while not in use.
Print Speed (up to)
Approx. 25 Seconds/Card (YMCK)
Max. Print Speed 145 Cards Per Hour (YMCK)
Dual Sided: 1
Approx. 50 Seconds/Card (YMCKK)
Max. Print Speed 72 Cards Per Hour (YMCKK)
Print Resolution (Up to)
CR-80 Size (2.1 x 3.4 / 54 x 86.5 mm)2
Maximum Printable Area
Length: 86.5 mm
30 mil - 39.3 mil (0.76 - 1.0 mm)2
PVC Plastic Cards
250 Cards (30 mil (0.76 mm) Thickness/Card)2
Power Consumption (approx.)
Dimension (W x D x H)
Operating Noise (Max.): 58dB or less4
Standby Noise: 35dB or less4
Removable Card Hopper
Retransfer Film: IXR-RFILM
Print Mode Detail
Dual Sided (Duplex): Side 1: Color (YMCK) / Side 2: Monochrome (YMCKK)
IXR-YMCKK: 400 Cards (Double Sided: 1st Side Color, 2nd Side Monochrome)1
IXR-Film (Transfer Film): 500 Cards (Single Sided)1
Buttons/LEDs: 4 Buttons / 1 LEDs
Anti-Theft Wire Lock Security Slot
- Based upon standard print condition print size of 2.1"x3.4" inkjet coated CR80 PVC card at 30 mil (0.76mm) thickness, 80 cards/day. Print speed based on click to drop, average print coverage, with USB connectivity, Cards Per Hour (CPH).
- Card material compatibility may vary. Supported card materials include; PVC,PET-G, PET, composite PVC and PC cards, CR-80 size, measured at 30 mil (0.76 mm) thickness, in regards to ISO 7810. Certain restrictions may apply.
- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows® 10 (64/32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64/32-bit), Windows 7 (64/32-bit), or Windows Server 2008 (64-bit).
- Acoustic noise is based off the measurement following ISO7779, and the display number shall follow ISO9296.
- Warranty and Support programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
- Printer weight measured excluding IXR-YMCK, IXR-YMCKK, or IXR-RFILM installed.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.