CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Océ VarioPrint i300
Color Sheetfed Digital Presses
Canon Store: $
- Océ iQuarius technologies empower high-speed, sheet-fed inkjet versatility:
- iQuarius proprietary CMYK inks provide outstanding quality and productivity with a broad color gamut, print robustness, and media compatibility at low inkjet cost.
- Sheet Entry Control via the Sentry unit provides full-speed automated detection of any paper deformations that could lead to a print head touch, purging sheets without interrupting production.
- Precision Sheet Control is provided by a seamless metal belt that holds inkjet imaged sheets flat with air suction, helping move them smoothly, precisely and at high speed through the press.
- An iQuarius Drying System uses four distinct drying principles at once: induction-heated drum; carbon infrared radiation (CIR); air impingement; and air suction ? producing a high-quality, robust printed product.
- An Inline Quality Control system prints a test/nozzle failure detection sheet at regular intervals (operator configurable) and scans it in-line applying compensation when needed, automatically to help maintain quality.
- Print head technology from the industry leading Océ ColorStream delivers up to 80 million drops per second while providing precision imaging at 600 x 600 dpi with multilevel drop size modulation for image quality with the visual perception of 1,200 dpi.
- Media input and output technologies from the market proven Océ VarioPrint 6000+ series provides reliable, high-performance feeding with air separation and suction feeding along with seamless tray switching and true "all media from all trays" capability*.
- Proven PRISMAsync controller platform offers intuitive operation and intelligent media management helping drive maximum productivity. PRISMAsync handles native PDF and IPDS/AFP data input and combined with Océ PRISMA workflow software it enables workflow alignment within the shop for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Auto-maintenance routines including automatic print head refresh modes and print head maintenance during operation help maintain optimal quality and productivity while helping reduce operator intervention.
- "Sense and Support" predictive maintenance helps to minimize operator intervention and maximize uptime.
13.9" x 19.7"**
Maximum 2 PIM, any combination PIM or PIM-XL****
Paper Input Module (PIM)
Paper Input Module (PIM XL)
Print Operation Management
* Paper size and weight specifications apply for PIM, Main Engine and HCS
** Requires PIM XL option
*** Supported media weight depends on used media.
**** 2nd PIM Optional
Supplies and AccessoriesSupplies
- VarioPrint i-Series Ink Cyan
- VarioPrint i-Series Ink Magenta
- VarioPrint i-Series Ink Yellow
- VarioPrint i-Series Ink Black
- Paper Input Module
- Paper Input Module XL
- 7", 10", statement size support
- Power Lift
Océ VarioPrint i300 Introduction
Océ iQuarius Technologies
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.