CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
EFI Digital StoreFront™
Canon Store: $
EFI's Digital StoreFront is the award-winning flexible eCommerce solution that offers the industry-leading print buyer experience designed to grow your business. Through the SmartStore functionality, it offers the best-in-class toolset for configuring and managing this Web-to-Print platform. With SmartStore Builder and Visual Product Builder, EFI™ Digital StoreFront® streamlines workflows for both print-buyers and administrators. Digital StoreFront is customizable to fit the needs of any print shop and can be used to enhance the user’s experience. By using the latest technologies (such as HTML5, CSS3 and responsive design) it guarantees a smooth transition from desktop to tablet and mobile devices.
SmartStoresCreate an unlimited number of custom storefronts complete with specific brand colors and logos.
- The new generation of storefront designs feature contemporary web design themes with over a dozen templates you can customize
- SmartStore Builder’s advanced customization tools provide administration access to edit the SmartStore sites’ HTML and CSS
- SmartStores use the latest responsive technologies (HTML5 and CSS3) to allow storefronts to scale smoothly from desktop to tablet and mobile devices.
DSFdesign StudioOffer templated products that can be customized such as: postcards, business cards, banners and posters.
- DSFdesign Studio™ is a web-based design tool you can use to create your own library of product templates, like business cards, flyers and banners
- “On the fly” design functionality allows customers to edit and customize print products by adding text copy, editing titles and inserting images
Variable Data ProcessingCreate highly customized data-driven VDP campaigns.
- From business cards to postcards and more, VDP software includes advanced features such as the ability to customize products based on rules-driven personalization
- Whether you are looking to integrate EFI VDP powered by DirectSmile into your current mailing workflow, or utilize the Direct Mail Automation feature powered by AccuZIP, our technology has you covered for all of your mailing needs
Visual Product BuilderCreate ad hoc products, obtain quotes and submit orders.
- With the Visual Product Builder, buyers can upload a file, select the print and binding options, add, delete and rearrange pages, obtain a quote, proof their job and submit their order all in one intuitive online interface
Online job submission and management
- Order creation: Digital StoreFront provides an end-to-end workflow solution from order creation and the checkout process through order tracking
- Order animation: Automated production to Fiery and integration to MIS for planning, scheduling, costing and production
- Order management: Buyers can create orders, check production status and reorder products in one location Shopping cart, payment methods and approvals
- Shopping cart: Digital StoreFront makes it easy for users to order products through the storefront with an intuitive checkout process
- Payment methods: Digital StoreFront provides the option to pay by Cost Center, purchase order, custom accounting codes as well as credit card transaction processing
- Approvals: You can set up workflows with multiple levels of approval at the dollar amount and product level to automatically notify the designated person of pending orders requiring approval
1.8+ GHz dual core processor
1 USB for software dongle, 1 Ethernet 10/100/1000 BaseT NIC
Monitor that supports 1024 x 768 or higher resolution
*For the requirements for installing Digital StoreFront in a DMZ environment see the document IT Requirements for Running Digital StoreFront in the Digital StoreFront documentation folder on the server on which Digital StoreFront is installed.
Digital StoreFront Server
Note: Digital StoreFront should be installed and run on a dedicated separate server.
Software & Component Requirements
Note: The server must be set up as an Application Server and not as a File Server for Digital StoreFront to install properly.
For Digital StoreFront site administration
Note: Please install the 32-bit version of Java even though you are on a 64-bit machine because the DSFdesign Studio uses Flex, which does not support 64- bit Java.
For Server Side PDF Conversion
Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, or 2013 Professional (32-bit) with .NET programmability option set to “Run from My Computer” for all applications in th Office suite.
For File Preflighting
Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 126.96.36.199
Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, 11 Google Chrome 40, 42, 43
Note: HTML5 is not supported on Internet Explorer 8 and 9.
Microsoft SQL Server Express 2014 (64-bit) is included with the installation and w be installed if no local SQL components are present on the install machine.
Important Note: Digital StoreFront 8.x requires SQL Server 2012 (64-bit) or SQL Server 2014 (64-bit). If you complete the default installation of Digital StoreFront which installs Microsoft SQL Server Express 2014, you will not later be able to configure Digital StoreFront to run with a lower version of SQL Server database cluster (e.g., a 2014 database cannot be mounted in a 2012 environment).
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is required
MicroPress Support Requirements
To enable MicroPress integration version 7 or higher is needed
Requirements for MIS connectivity through the PNI (PrintNet Integrator; note the Pace MIS does not use the PNI)
The computer on which you install the PNI must meet the following requirement
Outbound access to the Internet, an “always on” type of connection
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.