CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- True, stationary flatbed versatility at an affordable price
- FLOW Technology greatly reduces or eliminates the need to mask the vacuum table
- Roll Media Option available for true roll-to-roll capability with instant switching between roll-to-roll and flatbed printing
- Available in 4-, 6- or 8-channel models that include support for CMYK plus White, Varnish and light Cyan and light Magenta inks
- Supports cost efficient 3-liter size CMYKcm IJC357 inks
- UV-LED provides instant-on printing
- Pneumatic registration pins on left, right and bottom edges of each 4' x 8' print zone
- Support for Arizona Xpert and Touchstone software for quick and easy creation of complex higher margin jobs including texture printing
ARIZONA 2300 Series Specifications
|RIGID MEDIA SIZE||
2300 Series GTF - 49.2" x 98.4"
|RIGID MEDIA THICKNESS||
|VARIADOT PRINTING TECHNOOGY||
6 to 42 picoliter droplets, 636 nozzles, two printhead/channel, dual row design
|HIGH KEY PRINT SPEED||
2300 GTF - 958 ft2/hr.
2340 Series - 4 ink channels upgradeable to 2360 for 6 channels
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.