CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
imagePROGRAF GP Series
Canon Store: $
The GP Series large-format printers come equipped with several security features designed to help prevent leaks of confidential information:Secure Communication
- 802.1x Authentication
- Panel Lock by Remote UI
- Remote UI Multilevel
- Hide IP From Panel
- Panel Access Control
- Job Storage and PIN Printing
- Secure Disc Erase (Conforms to U.S. Department of Defense standard DoD5220.22-M)
- Internet Connection
- FTP and Telnet communication protocols
- Job Log Look-up
The GP Unified Printer Driver allows users to print to any imagePROGRAF GP Series device, without the need to install additional drivers for each model. This helps make it a hassle-free installation process for multiple devices within the same environment.
The Windows® driver and Macintosh® driver incorporate simplified page setup options, one-touch borderless printing, expanded color settings, and much more into a printer driver that is intuitive and easy-to-operate while still giving even the most advanced users the tools needed to help stay productive.5
Batch print files and monitor the status of more than one device for extremely efficient production printing. Easily share and/or print, PDF, TIFF, JPEG, HP-GL/2 files and .cpfx PosterArtist files through the user-friendly interface. In addition, you can set-up hot folders on your desktop by clicking the Shortcut Print feature. DPP allows you to simply drag and drop files for on demand printing with improved rendering speeds that are 60% faster than Canon’s Direct Print & Share. You can even set up multiple folders, each with their own customized settings, allowing for multiple jobs to be run with ease. DPP obtains the essential information such as media width and remaining amount of media on the roll helping to streamline the printing process.6Additional features include:
- Easily collate sets
- Displays job progress
- Nest images
- Print file name, date and time on separator sheets
With the Accounting Manager software you can track how much ink and paper is being consumed when printing in large format jobs. Costs can be assigned to ink and paper to determine expenses based on your own “Cost of Goods”. Each individual ink tank and each paper type can have its own cost associated to it. The user can also input a variable cost that will be added to the total of the print cost. The data is exportable to a .csv format for Microsoft Excel® so the data can be used for billing purposes. This feature will allow you to determine the cost of each print based on your actual cost.
Canon's included PosterArtist Lite poster creation software gives users the ability to quickly and easily create professional large format prints and now supports the creation of multilingual posters and tiling! Users simply follow the program's four (4) easy steps to create posters that can be used in applications such as office Presentations, Trade shows, Retail Signage, and much, much more. The PosterArtist QuickCopy* feature provides an easy solution for a CanoScan desktop scanner to be used as a copier, making letter-size flyers and documents into full-size posters with a touch of a button. The Radiant Infusion technology is integrated into PosterArtist Lite software to allow users to create high impact posters easily.
The newest edition of PosterArtist includes an abundance of new content options that make poster designing and printing more dynamic than ever before. For this software edition Canon has partnered with third party photo stock companies to expand the available options to include thousands of high resolution, ready to use images. The array of poster templates highlights the Fluorescent Pink Ink.* Compatible with PosterArtist and PosterArtist Lite
This software allows users to continually monitor information such as the printer status and colors being used to print. It also allows printer administrators to centrally control multiple networked printers at once. This utility software displays the acquired printer information in a neat list for easy visibility.
Printer administrators can be notified via email when an error or warning occurs. No more hassles to get to an installation site of a printer to check on the amount of ink remaining. Printer administrators can now simply check the amount of consumables remaining for networked printers by operating DMC software from their own personal computer. You can monitor the status of up to 50 GP Series printers!
Number of Nozzles
C, M, Y, BK, MBK, FP: 2,560 nozzles each
Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
Print Resolution (Up to)
Windows® Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 (64bit), 2019
Macintosh OS X v10.10.5-v10.12x or later
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
Ink Droplet Size
Roll Feed - 8” - 24”
Maximum Roll Print Length
Maximum Media Roll Diameter
Borderless Printing Width
B4 (10.12/257 mm), A3 (11.69/297 mm), A3+ (12.95/329 mm), A2 (16.54/420 mm), B2 (20.28/515 mm), A1 (23.39/594 mm)
Paper Feed Method
Cut Sheet: Top Loading, Front Output
Noise Level Approx
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
Acoustic Power: 6.7 Bels
Standby 2.0 W or less
Power Off: 0.3 W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
- Print Head (PF-07)
- Maintenance Cartridge (MC-31)
- Ink Tanks (PFI-120/PFI-320)
- Cutter Blade (CT-08)
|Economy Bond Paper||75gsm||4mil|
|Premium Plain Paper (2 Rolls per box)||80gsm||4mil|
|High Resolution Coated Bond||120gsm||6mil|
|Heavyweight Coated Paper||140gsm||7mil|
|Heavyweight Coated Paper HG||145gsm||6mil|
|Matte Coated Paper||90gsm||5mil|
|Matte Coated Paper||170gsm||8mil|
|Satin Photo Paper||170gsm||7mil|
|Satin Photo Paper||200gsm||8mil|
|Satin Photo Paper||240gsm||10mil|
|Glossy Photo Paper||170gsm||7mil|
|Glossy Photo Paper||200gsm||8mil|
|Glossy Photo Paper||240gsm||10mil|
|Premium RC Photo Matte||255gsm||10mil|
|Premium RC Photo Luster||255gsm||10mil|
|Premium Glossy Photographic Paper||280gsm||11mil|
|Premium Semi-Glossy Photographic Paper 2||280gsm||11mil|
|Water Resistant Matte Polypropylene||115gsm||6mil|
|Durable Matte Polypropylene Banner||130gsm||7mil|
|Adhesive Matte Vinyl||290gsm||11mil|
|Water Resistant Adhesive Matte Vinyl||330gsm||13mil|
|Water Resistant Matte Banner Vinyl||480gsm||13.8mil|
|Scrim Banner Vinyl||460gsm||15mil|
|Peel & Stick Repositionable Media||260gsm||11mil|
|Premium Gift Wrapping Paper||
Supplies and Accessories
|Maintenance Cartridge MC-31|
|Cutter Blade CT-08|
|Roll Holder RH2-28 (2" core w/3" adapters)|
|Ink Tanks and Print Head|
|PFI-120MBK - Pigment Matte Black Ink Tank 130ml|
|PFI-120BK - Pigment Black Ink Tank 130ml|
|PFI-120C - Pigment Cyan Ink Tank 130ml|
|PFI-120M - Pigment Magenta Ink Tank 130ml|
|PFI-120Y - Pigment Yellow Ink Tank 130ml|
|PFI-120 FP - Pigment Fluorescent Pink Ink Tank 130ml|
|PFI-320MBK - Pigment Matte Black Ink Tank 300ml|
|PFI-320BK - Pigment Black Ink Tank 300ml|
|PFI-320C - Pigment Cyan Ink Tank 300ml|
|PFI-320M - Pigment Magenta Ink Tank 300ml|
|PFI-320Y - Pigment Yellow Ink Tank 300ml|
|PFI-320 FP - Pigment Fluorescent Pink Ink Tank 300ml|
|Print Head PF-07|
Reimagine the Way You Print with the imagePROGRAF GP Series
New Radiant Infusion Technology with the imagePROGRAF GP Series
Introduction to the online version of PosterArtist
* In major aqueous pigment large-format inkjet printer manufactures (excluding sublimation transfer systems). As of 09/27/2021, (Canon research)
- As of September 27, 2021, according to professional services performed by Pantone under License Agreement between Canon, Inc. and Pantone LLC.
- PANTONE PASTELS & NEONS GUIDE Coated color gamut coverage rate is 85% for GP-300/200 when using Premium Semi-Glossy Paper 2 with imagePROGRAF printer driver at [Poster/Photo (Fluorescent)] [High] (600dpi).
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Canon products offer certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of its features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance. Some security features may impact functionality/performance; you may want to test these settings in your environment.
- For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package. For a list of Canon recommended RIP packages, please consult with Canon Alliance and Industry Market list of RIP vendors.
- Your server must be compatible with a webDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof are based on the third-party cloud provider's current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider's terms and conditions.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.