CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Océ Colorado 1640 Printer
Océ Colorado Series
Canon Store: $
The Océ Colorado 1640 sets a new standard in industrialization and automation. It features a heavy-duty drawer mechanism that holds up to two rolls of media at one time, each weighing up to 110 lbs. The two rolls can be of the same media type and size or different media, and once initialized, the print engine can switch jobs between rolls without operator assistance.
The UVgel print heads incorporate patented on-the-fly quality assurance control with continuous nozzle monitoring to detect and correct any underperforming nozzles. Canon’s patented nozzle monitoring technology automatically checks all nozzles using acoustic sampling and even detects when nozzles are going to misfire before they actually do.
- A radically new UV curable ink from Canon that bonds instantly on contact with the media, resulting in precise dot placement and area control for consistent high-quality images at high speed.
- UVgel has the large color gamut of solvent inks combined with the environmental benefits and safety profile of latex and UV inks.
- Ultra-thin ink dispersion with almost no discernible physical profile and the lowest ink consumption rate can provide up to a 40 % reduction in printing costs compared to 64” eco-solvent and latex systems.
- Océ UVgel technology - instant pinning and dot gain control
- Low temperature curing - suitable for thin and heat-sensitive media
- Outstanding scratch resistance
- Easy lamination, ultra-thin smooth ink film
- High precision color-matching and consistency
- Odorless and instant dry printout
- Supported RIPs - ONYX® Graphics, Caldera
What did you expect!
- The world’s fastest 64-inch roll-to-roll printer, outdoor banners can be printed at 1,710 sq/ft hr and indoor POP at 610 sq/ft hr
- Up to 40 % reduction in ink/printing costs compared to other 64” roll-to-roll technologies
- Industrial designed production printer capable of printing higher print volumes and built to withstand high duty cycles
- Very high print quality across a wide range of applications without having to significantly compromise productivity by reducing speed
- Extremely easy and fast media loading and automatic switching with the support of 2 in-line rolls
- On-the-fly quality assurance technology facilitates unattended printing and reduced print waste
- Automated maintenance provides consistent print quality and higher uptime
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.