CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
This new ink set helps:
- Enhance gloss uniformity
- Improve scratch resistance
- Enhance dark area reproduction
- Reduce graininess
Device Management Console
The Device Management Console software, ideal for fleet management, lets you perform color calibrations remotely. This software lets you monitor the printer status of up to 50 units from any location in the world, be notified via email when an error has occurred, or check the amount of ink left in the printers without ever having to leave the comfort of your desk.
- Dual –Roll Feeding: The dual-roll feeding mechanism enables users to load a second roll of a different media type and size so that users can simultaneously switch from printing on matte to gloss paper without pausing their work to reload. Additionally, the second roll can be used to support high-volume printing be enabling two rolls of the same media to be fed to the printer
- Bi-Directional Rewinding: The Multifunction Roll System may also be configured by the operator as a take-up unit to rewind longer printouts. The user can choose to rewind media with the printed surface on the outside or the inside of the roll, thereby supporting “bi-directional rewinding”.
- 16-bit Printing Workflow
- Roll Paper Preview Mode
- Contrast Reproduction
- Import multiple images and make batch edits that apply to all
- Create “Favorites” settings
- Ability to print multiple-up images
- Catch Basket
- Flatbed Stacking
- Slope (can be used to display a print)
- Media weight and thickness
- Ink drying
- Automatic cutting settings
- Borderless printing
- Paper feed amount
- Print-head height
- Vacuum strength
- Maximum ink usage
In today's printing environment, it is more important than ever to understand how much ink and media each print job is costing your business. Both Mac® and Microsoft® compatible, Accounting Manager serves as a powerful feature, used for accurately managing your print costs. With the Accounting Manager feature you can track how much ink and paper is being consumed when printing in large format of up to 50 printers! Each individual ink tank can have its own cost associated to it, as well as a variety of different paper types. Costs can be assigned to ink and paper to determine expenses based on your own "Cost of Goods". The user can also input a variable cost that will be added to the total of the print cost. The data is exportable to a .csv format for Microsoft Excel so the data can be used for billing purposes. This feature will allow you to determine the cost of each print based on your actual cost. Features include: Job Cost (ink, Media and variable cost inputted by user)Ink Consumed per Job*Media Consumed per Job Job Completion time And more
Number of Nozzles
All colors: 1,536 nozzles
Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
Print Resolution (Up to)
64bit: Windows® (Vista/7/8, 8.1/10)
Mac (OS X 10.7.5-10.11)
10/100/1000 Base-T/TX, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
Ink Droplet Size
Ink Droplet Size
Roll Feed - 8 - 44
Maximum Roll Print Length
Maximum Media Roll Diameter
Borderless Printing Width
Paper Feed Method
Roll Feed: One Roll, Front-loading, Front Output
Manual Feed: Front-loading, Front Output
Noise Level Approx
Acoustic Power: 6.4 Bels or less
Standby 3.6 W or less
Power Off: 0.5 W or less
Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
Maintenance Cartridge (MC-30)
Ink Tanks (PFI-1100/PFI-1300/PFI-1700)
Canon and imagePROGRAF are registered trademarks and LUCIA PRO logo are trademarks of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. All other referenced product names and marks are trademarks of their respective owners. Prices, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notice. Actual prices are set by individual dealers and may vary. All printout images and effects are simulated.
1. Print Studio Pro plug-in software is compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS5/CS6/CC/CC (2014)/CC (2015), Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3/4/5/6, and Canon Digital Professional 3.12 or later.
2. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
*The starter ink tanks initially packaged with the printer are not the same capacity as the replacement ink tanks specified here.
**The maximum printable length varies, depending on application, OS, and RIP used.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.