CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
The L36ei scanner incorporates a SingleSensor assembly technology, which helps provide consistent and better color accuracy with more detail in the shadows and highlights than a staggered CIS array scanner3.Features
- Touch Screen Operation Panel
- 600 dpi optical resolution
- Image scanning of up to 36” wide, fits documents 38” wide
- Scanning speed of up to 3 inches per second monochrome, 1 inch per second color
- Scan length of up to 109"
- 3 Quality Modes: Draft, Standard and Best
- Scan documents up to .5 mm thick
- Face up / Rear exit
- Straight paper path
The L36ei scanner contains a single component image sensor that is the full width of the scanner and has long life LED Bi-directional illumination. Full width image capture, as opposed to time delayed scanning of separate sections, means less risk of misalignment of scan data. LED’s require virtually no warm up time and provide a wide and consistent color gamut, with low power consumption and less potential for shadowing at creases or folds.
These Windows® and Macintosh® drivers incorporate simplified page setup options, one-touch borderless printing, expanded color settings, and much more into a printer driver that is intuitive and easy-to-operate.
The Real Preview feature allows you to check the print setting and the layout on the roll paper by providing a real time preview, giving you the option to change the print setting even after clicking “print." The Free Layout feature enables nesting and custom layouts of images or files of nearly any type (available for both Windows® and Apple® driver).
The imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy feature built-in to the printer driver lets you transfer data from their Color imageRUNNER device with Universal Send to the imagePROGRAF printer - all with the touch of a button - allowing you to easily create posters from hard copy documents.
At a Glance
- Easy-to-use preset document profiles (examples are Poster, CAD, Photo)
- Automatic print quality options dependent on print application and media
- Real Preview that allows you to change the document and printer settings after clicking "print"
- Page nesting feature with Free Layout for Windows and Mac
- imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy feature - with a hot folder solution to print Color imageRUNNER PDFs directly without opening in a PDF viewer
- Economy Print Mode
- Borderless printing
- Easy setting/Advanced setting
Canon imagePROGRAF Accounting Manager tracks how much ink and media is being consumed while printing. Costs can be assigned to ink and paper to determine expenses based on “Cost of goods”. You can also input a variable cost that will be added to the total of the cost per print. The data is exportable to a .csv format for Microsoft Excel, from there the data can be used for billing purposes.Accounting Features:
- Log Recording Time
- Job Name
- Client Job ID
- Client Job Submission Time
- Job Execution Time
- Job Completion Time
- Job Completion State
- Media Type
- Number of completed pages
- Media consumption area per job
- Direct Print & Share cloud portal support
- File format to allow for easy sharing of poster files
Number of Nozzles
MBK: 5,120 nozzles
C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
Ink Droplet Size
Ink Droplet Size
Pigment: Matte Black
Roll Feed - 10 - 36 (254mm - 914mm)
Maximum Roll Print Length
Cut Sheet - 63 (1.6 meters)
Maximum Media Roll Diameter
Borderless Printing Width
Paper Feed Method
Cut Sheet: One sheet, Top loading, Front output
Noise Level Approx
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
Acoustic Power: 6.4 Bels
Standby 5W or less
Power Off: 0.5W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
Scan Accuracy: +/- 0.20%
Speed: 3 ips monochrome, 1 ips color (Copy, Standard Mode)
Optical Resolutions: 600 dpi
Max Resolutions: 600 dpi
Max. Document Size Width: 38 inch document width (36 inch image width)
Length: 109 inch
Standard Interface: (Scan to USB) USB 2.0 / (Scan to Network) Gigabit ethernet
Supplies and Accessories
|Roll Holder Set RH2-26 (2" or 3" core with supplied adapter)||
|Maintenance Cartridge MC-10||
|PFI-107MBK - Matte Black Ink Tank 130ml||
|PFI-107BK - Black Ink Tank 130ml||
|PFI-107C - Cyan Ink Tank 130ml||
|PFI-107M - Magenta Ink Tank 130ml||
|PFI-107Y - Yellow Ink Tank 130ml||
|Print Head PF-04||
|Satin Photo Paper||170gsm||7mil|
|Satin Photo Paper||200gsm||8mil|
|Satin Photo Paper||240gsm||10mil|
|Glossy Photo Paper||170gsm||7mil|
|Glossy Photo Paper||200gsm||8mil|
|Glossy Photo Paper||240gsm||10mil|
|Premium RC Photo Matte||255gsm||10mil|
|Premium RC Photo Luster||255gsm||10mil|
|Premium Glossy Photographic Paper 2||280gsm||11mil|
|Premium Semi-Glossy Photographic Paper 2||280gsm||11mil|
|Durable Matte Polypropylene Banner||130gsm||7mil|
|Durable Backlit Film||250gsm||7mil|
|Adhesive Matte Vinyl||290gsm||11mil|
|Scrim Banner Vinyl||460gsm||14mil|
|Economy Bond Paper||75gsm||4mil|
|Premium Plain Paper (2 Rolls per box)||80gsm||4mil|
|High Resolution Coated Bond||120gsm||6mil|
|Heavyweight Coated Paper||140gsm||7mil|
|Heavyweight Coated Paper HG||145gsm||6mil|
|Double Matte Film||160gsm||5mil|
|Matte Coated Paper||90gsm||5mil|
|Matte Coated Paper||170gsm||8mil|
|Heavyweight Matte Coated Paper||230gsm||10mil|
|20lb Bond, 150ft||75gsm||4mil|
|20lb Bond, 300ft||75gsm||4mil|
|20lb Recycled Uncoated Bond, 150ft||75gsm||4mil|
|20lb Recycled Uncoated Bond, 300ft||75gsm||4mil|
|24lb Bond, 150ft||90gsm||4mil|
|24lb Bond, 300ft||90gsm||4mil|
|24lb Premium Coated Bond, 150ft||90gsm||4mil|
|24lb Premium Coated Bond, 300ft||90gsm||4mil|
CANON and imagePROGRAF are registered trademarks of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners. Not responsible for typographical errors. *Prices, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Actual prices are set by individual dealers and may vary. All printout images and effects are simulated.
- Your server must be compatible with a webDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof is based on the third-party cloud provider's current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider's terms and conditions. Neither Canon Inc. nor Canon U.S.A., Inc. represents or warrants any third party product, service or feature referenced hereunder.
- Available on AppStoreSM. . Compatible with iPad 2 or later, running iOS 6.1 or later. Data charges may apply. Printed output will be same size as original file. Mobile device and large format printer must utilize the same network. Printer must be connected to the same router that mobile device is connected to via wireless capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients. In order to print from imagePROGRAF Print Utility, user must open their PDF file in another, supported iPad app. Then, the user would select "Open in" and choose the print utility app.
- SingleSensor Technology Assembly means that multiple sensors are contained in one assembly device.
- A1 plain paper, cut speed: fast mode.
- For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package. For a list of Canon recommended RIP packages, please consult with Canon Alliance and Industry Market list of RIP vendors.
- For AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT 2000. 2000i, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 - 2015.
- The starter ink tanks initially packaged with the printer are not the same capacity as the replacement ink tanks specified here.
- The maximum printable length varies depending on the application, OS, and RIP used.
The imagePROGRAF MFP Lei systems contain multiple components, some of which are manufactured by third parties. To the extent that such third party offerings come with limited warranties, such limited warranties are hereby passed to the purchaser, and Canon shall have no obligation or any liability with respect to such third party offerings.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.