CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- M40 Scanner
- iPF830 44-inch printer
- One-media roll system
- SmartWorks MFP software
- Touch screen monitor
- MFP stand
- 1200 dpi optical resolution, 9600 dpi maximum resolution
- Image scanning of up to 40" wide, fits documents 42" wide
- Scanning speed of up to 13 inches per second monochrome, 3 inches per second color
- USB 3.0 interface, 75 Mbytes / sec transfer rate
- Scan documents up to 2.0 mm thick
- Face up / Front load / Rear exit
- Straight paper path
- Scan lengths of up to 315" (26 ft) for PDF and JPG files, and up to 590" (49 ft) for TIFF files
- Ability to add custom presets with one-touch retrieval for those often-used settings
- Image enhancements for white point adjust, black point adjust, sharpen, mirror, and invert
- Full integration with Canon Digital Print & Share cloud software1
- Scan to multipage PDF and PDF/A
- Ability to open and print non SmartWorks MFP PDF files (through Direct Print & Share)
- RGB Color Adjustment capabilities in preview mode
- Auto crop feature that removes printer margins from a scan to create a true 1:1 ratio"
- Send scanned files directly to the PC for easy reprinting
- Add additional programs to the system
- Move files via a USB storage device
- Share files over a network via the Ethernet card
- Job Cost (ink, Media and variable cost inputted by user)
- Ink Consumed per Job*
- Media Consumed per Job
- Job Completion time
- And more
- Easy-to-use preset document profiles (examples are Poster, CAD, Photo)
- Automatic print quality options dependent on print application and media
- Real Preview that lets users change document and printer settings after clicking "print"
- Page nesting feature with Free Layout for Windows® and Macintosh®
- imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy feature - with a hot folder solution to print Color imageRUNNER PDFs directly
- Economy Print Mode
- Borderless printing
- Easy setting/Advanced setting
- Optimized module for AutoCAD
- Direct Print & Share cloud Portal support
- A file format to allow for easy sharing or poster files
Contact Image Sensor (CIS) technology
Scan Accuracy: +/- 0.1%
Speed: 13 ips monochrome, 3 ips color
Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
Number of Nozzles
MBK: 5,120 nozzles
C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
Macintosh® (OSX 10.6.8-10.10)
Ink Droplet Size
Ink Droplet Size
Pigment: Matte Black
Width: 42 inch document width (40 inch image width)
Length 315 (JPG or PDF), 590 (TIFF)
Roll Feed - 10 - 44
Scanner: 0.079in (2mm)
Maximum Roll Print Length
Cut Sheet - 63
Maximum Media Roll Diameter
Borderless Printing Width
Paper Feed Method
Cut Sheet: One sheet, Top loading, Front output
Noise Level Approx
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
Acoustic Power: Approx. 6.8 Bels
Standby 5W or less
Power Off: .5W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
PFI-307 (330ml: C, M, Y, BK, MBK)
PFI-707 (700ml: C, M, Y, BK, MBK)
Standard Interface: USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 High-Speed
Operating System: Windows 7
All-in-One HD Multi-touch PC
Direct Print Built In Card Reader Functions
Optical Resolutions: 1200dpi (Adjustable from 100 dpi to 2,400 dpi)
Max. Resolutions: 9600dpi interpolated
Supplies and Accessories
|Roll Holder Set RH2-44||
|Maintenance Cartridge MC-10, MC-09||
$69.00 / $95.00
|Print Head PF-04||
|Pigment Matte Black Ink Tank PFI-307MBK||
|Dye Black Ink Tank PFI-307BK||
|Dye Cyan Ink Tank PFI-307C||
|Dye Magenta Ink Tank PFI-307M||
|Dye Yellow Ink Tank PFI-307Y||
|Pigment Matte Black Ink Tank PFI-707MBK||
|Dye Black Ink Tank PFI-707BK||
|Dye Cyan Ink Tank PFI-707C||
|Dye Magenta Ink Tank PFI-707M||
|Dye Yellow Ink Tank PFI-707Y||
|Satin Photo Paper||170gsm||7mil|
|Satin Photo Paper||200gsm||8mil|
|Glossy Photo Paper||170gsm||7mil|
|Glossy Photo Paper||200gsm||8mil|
|Premium RC Photo Matte||255gsm||10mil|
|Premium RC Photo Luster||255gsm||10mil|
|Durable Matte Polypropylene Banner||130gsm||7mil|
|Durable Backlit Film||250gsm||7mil|
|Adhesive Matte Vinyl||290gsm||11mil|
|Scrim Banner Vinyl||460gsm||14mil|
|Economy Bond Paper||75gsm||4mil|
|Premium Plain Paper (2 Rolls per box)||80gsm||4mil|
|High Resolution Coated Bond||120gsm||6mil|
|Heavyweight Coated Paper||140gsm||7mil|
|Heavyweight Coated Paper HG||145gsm||6mil|
|Double Matte Film||160gsm||5mil|
|Matte Coated Paper||90gsm||5mil|
|Matte Coated Paper||170gsm||8mil|
|Heavyweight Matte Coated Paper||230gsm||10mil|
|20lb Bond, 150ft||75gsm||4mil|
|20lb Bond, 300ft||75gsm||4mil|
|20lb Recycled Uncoated Bond, 150ft||75gsm||4mil|
|20lb Recycled Uncoated Bond, 300ft||75gsm||4mil|
|24lb Bond, 150ft||90gsm||4mil|
|24lb Bond, 300ft||90gsm||4mil|
|24lb Premium Coated Bond, 150ft||90gsm||4mil|
|24lb Premium Coated Bond, 300ft||90gsm||4mil|
CANON and imagePROGRAF are registered trademarks of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners. Not responsible for typographical errors. *Prices, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Actual prices are set by individual dealers and may vary. All printout images and effects are simulated.
†The imagePROGRAF iPF MFP M40 systems contain multiple components, some of which are manufactured by third parties. To the extent that such third party offerings come with limited warranties, such limited warranties are hereby passed to the purchaser, and Canon shall have no obligation or any liability with respect to such third party offerings.
1) Your server must be compatible with a webDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof is based on the third-party cloud providers current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider's terms and conditions. Neither Canon Inc. nor Canon U.S.A., Inc. represents or warrants any third party product, service or feature referenced hereunder.
2) Available on AppStore℠. Compatible with iPad® 2 or later, running iOS 6.1 or later. Data charges may apply. Printed output will be same size as original file. Mobile device and large format printer must utilize the same network. Printer must be connected to the same router that mobile device is connected to via wireless capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients. In order to print from imagePROGRAF Print Utility, user must open their PDF file in another, supported iPad® app. Then, the user would select "Open in" and choose the print utility app.
3) For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package. For a list of Canon recommended RIP packages, please consult with Canon Alliance and Industry Market list of RIP vendors.
4) The starter ink tanks initially packaged with the printer are not the same capacity as the replacement ink tanks specified here.
5) The maximum printable length varies depending on the application, OS, and RIP used.
6) The imagePROGRAF iPF MFP M40 systems contain multiple components, some of which are manufactured by third parties. To the extent that such third party offerings come with limited warranties, such limited warranties are hereby passed to the purchaser, and Canon shall have no obligation or any liability with respect to such third party offerings.
7) SingleSensor Technology Assembly means that multiple sensors are contained in one assembly device.
© 2015 Canon U.S.A., Inc. All rights reserved.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.