CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
The TM-300 MFP T36 Scan-To-Copy/File/Share system is designed to provide fast, high-quality, large format image capture-to-output. More than just the sum of its parts, it is the versatility of the product that helps make it stand out. This multi-component system gives the user the opportunity to be more productive by being able to print and scan at the same time. The open architecture of the computer can be used to load additional programs, among other things. The printer’s ability to print on a wide variety of media lends itself to uses in many departments and applications as well.The imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP T36 includes:
- TM-300 36-inch Printer
- T36 Scanner
- 15.6" All-In-One touchscreen computer
- Computer Stand
- Catch Basket
The T36 scanner incorporates a SingleSensor Technology Assembly1, which helps provide consistent and better color accuracy with more detail in the shadows and highlights than a staggered CIS array scanner.Features:
- 1200 dpi maximum optical resolution, 9600 dpi maximum resolution
- Image scanning of up to 36” wide, fits documents up to 38” wide
- Scanning speed of up to 13” per second monochrome, and up to 6” per second color
- USB 3.0 interface, 75 Mbytes / sec transfer rate
- Scan a document up to 2.0 mm thick
- Face up / Front load / Rear exit
- Straight paper path
SmartWorks MFP software gives you the tools you need to quickly and easily scan to print/file/share large format technical documents. With a simple to use interface and scan-it-once ability, this software allows for efficient batch scanning and helps create quality scanned images that can be produced in a short amount of time. You can scan to PDF, TIFF and JPEG file formats. SmartWorks MFP software is more efficient than ever before.Features:
- Scan-to-Multipage PDF
- Scan lengths of up to 315” (26 ft) for PDF and JPEG files, and up to 598” (50 ft) for TIFF files
- Ability to add custom presets with one-touch retrieval for those often-used settings
- Image enhancements for white point adjust, black point adjust, sharpen, mirror, and invert
- Fine detail scan feature
- Enhanced administrator rights
- Full integration with Canon Direct Print & Share cloud software2
- Additional programs can be added to the computer
- Files can be moved via a USB storage device
- Files can be shared over a network via the Ethernet card
The TM Series large-format printers come equipped with several security features designed to help prevent leaks of confidential information:Secure Communication
- 802.1x Authentication
- Panel Lock by Remote UI
- Remote UI Multilevel
- Hide IP From Panel
- Panel Access Control
- Job Storage and PIN Printing
- Secure Disc Erase (Conforms to U.S. Department of Defense standard DoD5220.22-M)
- Internet Connection
- FTP and Telnet communication protocols
- Job Log Look-up
The TM Unified Printer Driver allows users to print to any imagePROGRAF TM Series device, without the need to install additional drivers for each model. This helps make it a hassle-free installation process for multiple devices within the same environment.
The Windows® driver and Macintosh® driver incorporate simplified page setup options, one-touch borderless printing, expanded color settings, and much more into a printer driver that is intuitive and easy-to-operate while still giving even the most advanced users the tools needed to help stay productive.
Accounting Manager software serves as a powerful feature that can help users accurately manage printing costs and other information that is increasingly important in today’s economic environment.
With the Accounting Manager software you can track how much ink and paper is being consumed when printing in large format jobs. Costs can be assigned to ink and paper to determine expenses based on your own “Cost of Goods”. Each individual ink tank and each paper type can have its own cost associated to it. The user can also input a variable cost that will be added to the total of the print cost. The data is exportable to a .csv format for Microsoft Excel® so the data can be used for billing purposes. This feature will allow you to determine the cost of each print based on your actual cost.
Canon's included PosterArtist Lite poster creation software gives users the ability to quickly and easily create professional large format prints and now supports the creation of multilingual posters and tiling! Users simply follow the program's four (4) easy steps to create posters that can be used in applications such as office Presentations, Trade shows, Retail Signage, and much, much more. The PosterArtist QuickCopy* feature provides an easy solution for a CanoScan desktop scanner to be used as a copier, making letter-size flyers and documents into full-size posters with a touch of a button.
* Compatible with PosterArtist and PosterArtist Lite
This software allows users to continually monitor information such as the printer status and colors being used to print. It also allows printer administrators to centrally control multiple networked printers at once. This utility software displays the acquired printer information in a neat list for easy visibility.
Printer administrators can be notified via email when an error or warning occurs. No more hassles to get to an installation site of a printer to check on the amount of ink remaining. Printer administrators can now simply check the amount of consumables remaining for networked printers by operating DMC software from their own personal computer. You can monitor the status of up to 50 TM Series printers!
Number of Nozzles
MBK: 5,120 nozzles
C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
Macintosh OS X v10.10.5-v10.12x
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
Ink Droplet Size
Ink Droplet Size
Roll Feed - 8 - 36
Maximum Roll Print Length
Maximum Media Roll Diameter
Borderless Printing Width
Paper Feed Method
Cut Sheet: Top Loading, Front Output
Noise Level Approx
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
Acoustic Power: 6.0 Bels
Standby 3.6W or less
Power Off: 0.3W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
Scan Accuracy: +/- 0.1%
Speed: 13 ips monochrome, 6 ips color (Copy, Standard Mode)
Optical Resolutions: 1200dpi (Adjustable from 100 dpi to 2,400 dpi)
Max Resolutions: 9600dpi interpolated
Max. Document Size Width: Width: 38 inch document width (36 inch image width)
Length: 315 (JPG or PDF), 598 (TIFF)
Thickness: 0.079in (2mm)
Standard Interface: USB 3.0 (PC connector compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 sockets)
Supplies and Accessories
|Roll Holder Set RH2-35||
|Maintenance Cartridge MC-31||
|Cutter Blade CT-08||
|PFI-120 Matte Black 130ml||
|PFI-120 Black 130ml||
|PFI-120 Cyan 130ml||
|PFI-120 Magenta 130ml||
|PFI-120 Yellow 130ml||
|PFI-320 Matte Black 300ml||
|PFI-320 Black 300ml||
|PFI-320 Cyan 300ml||
|PFI-320 Magenta 300ml||
|PFI-320 Yellow 300ml||
|Print Head PF-06||
|Economy Bond Paper||75gsm||4mil|
|Premium Plain Paper (2 Rolls per box)||80gsm||4mil|
|High Resolution Coated Bond||120gsm||6mil|
|Heavyweight Coated Paper||140gsm||7mil|
|Heavyweight Coated Paper HG||145gsm||6mil|
|Matte Coated Paper||90gsm||5mil|
|Matte Coated Paper||170gsm||8mil|
|Satin Photo Paper||170gsm||7mil|
|Satin Photo Paper||200gsm||8mil|
|Satin Photo Paper||240gsm||10mil|
|Glossy Photo Paper||170gsm||7mil|
|Glossy Photo Paper||200gsm||8mil|
|Glossy Photo Paper||240gsm||10mil|
|Premium RC Photo Matte||255gsm||10mil|
|Premium RC Photo Luster||255gsm||10mil|
|Premium Glossy Photographic Paper||280gsm||11mil|
|Premium Semi-Glossy Photographic Paper 2||280gsm||11mil|
|Water Resistant Matte Polypropylene||115gsm||6mil|
|Durable Matte Polypropylene Banner||130gsm||7mil|
|Adhesive Matte Vinyl||290gsm||11mil|
|Water Resistant Adhesive Matte Vinyl||330gsm||13mil|
|Water Resistant Matte Banner Vinyl||480gsm||13.8mil|
|Scrim Banner Vinyl||460gsm||14mil|
|Peel & Stick Repositionable Media||260gsm||11mil|
Introduction to the New imagePROGRAF
TM Series of Large Format Printers
- SingleSensor Technology Assembly means that multiple sensors are contained in one assembly device.
- Your server must be compatible with a webDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof is based on the third-party cloud provider's current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider's terms and conditions.
- Plain Paper, Fast (Q5) mode.
- Canon products offer certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of its features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance. Some security features may impact functionality/performance; you may want to test these settings in your environment.
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package.
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
The imagePROGRAF TM Series MFP T36 systems contain multiple components, some of which are manufactured by third parties. To the extent that such third party offerings come with limited warranties, such limited warranties are hereby passed to the purchaser, and Canon shall have no obligation or any liability with respect to such third party offerings.
Canon, CanoScan and imagePROGRAF are registered trademarks of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Apple, AirPrint, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Mac and Time Capsule are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. Microsoft, Office, Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo and AutoCAD are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All referenced product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Specifications and availability dates are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for typographical errors. Neither Canon Inc. nor Canon U.S.A., Inc. represents or warrants any third party product, service or feature referenced hereunder.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.