CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
The TX-3100 MFP Z36 large format printer is designed to provide fast, high-quality, large format image capture-to-output. More than just the sum of its parts, it is the versatility of the product that helps make it stand out. This multi-component system gives the user the opportunity to be more productive by being able to print and scan at the same time. The open architecture of the computer can be used to load additional programs, among other things. The AIO has an all new intuitive GUI design for simplified printer management.The imagePROGRAF TX-3100 MFP Z36 includes:
- TX-3100 36-inch Printer
- Z36 Scanner
- 15.6" All-In-One touchscreen computer
- Computer Stand
- TX Stacker or Catch Basket
With an all-new GUI, the new SmartWorks MFP software brings an updated look and feel that enables the operator to easily execute large-format scanning and copying from the touchscreen AIO. With a simple to use interface and "scan-it-once" ability, this software allows for efficient batch scanning and helps to create high quality scanned images. You can scan to PDF, TIFF and JPEG file formats. SmartWorks MFP software is now more efficient than ever before.Features:
- Scan-to-Multipage PDF
- Scan lengths of up to 315” (26 ft) for PDF and JPEG files, and up to 598” (50 ft) for TIFF files
- Ability to add custom presets with one-touch retrieval for those often-used settings
- Image enhancements for white point adjust, black point adjust, sharpen, mirror, and invert
- Fine detail scan feature
- Enhanced administrator rights
- Full integration with Canon Direct Print Plus software
The light weight and compact Z36 scanner incorporates a SingleSensor Technology Assembly1, which helps provide consistent and better color accuracy with more detail in the shadows and highlights than a staggered CIS array scanner.Features:
- 1200 dpi maximum optical resolution, 9600 dpi maximum resolution
- Image scanning of up to 36” wide, fits documents up to 38” wide
- Scanning speed of up to 13” per second monochrome, and up to 6” per second color
- USB 3.0 interface, 75 Mbytes / sec transfer rate
- Scan a document up to 1.0 mm thick
- Face up / Front load / Rear exit
- Straight paper path
- Files can be moved via a USB storage device
- Files can be shared over a network via the Ethernet card
- Statuses such as the amount of ink remaining in the printer can be obtained
- Get information of media loaded in the printer
- Printer maintenance can be executed
- Resettable to factory defaults
- Confirm with the user whether to save setting changes when quitting a function
- Files can be moved via a USB storage device
- Files can be shared over a network via the Ethernet card
Available for purchase with the TX Series, this stacker can stack up to 100 sheets of documents of mixed sizes, including ARCH C, ARCH D, or ARCH E/E1 sizes and is built for high productivity and increased flexibility. The variety of configurations that the TX Stacker can be positioned into helps to make prints easily accessible to pick up for on-the-go printing. When not in use, the TX Stacker can be folded up to conserve space. Multi-positional Catch Basket
Available for purchase with the TX Series, the multi-positional basket can be freely adjusted to enable various output positions and options:
- Catch Basket
- Flatbed Stacking
- Slope (can be used to display a print)
The TX-3100 supports the security features often required for large-scale business segments, such as finance institutions or government and military. Print with ease knowing your files are more protected with Canon’s advanced security technology:Secure Communication
- 802.1x Authentication
- Panel Lock by Remote UI
- Role-based access control
- Front-panel access lock
- Remote UI Multilevel
- Hide IP from Panel
- Panel Access Control
- Job Storage and PIN Printing
- Self Encrypting Hard Disk
- Secure Disc Erase (Conforms to U.S. Department of Defense standard DoD5220.22-M)
- Secure File Erase*
- Direct USB Thumb Drive Printing
- Internet Connection
- FTP and Telnet communication protocols
- Job Log Look-up
Batch print files and monitor the status of more than one device for extremely efficient production printing. Easily print, PDF, TIFF, JPEG, HP-GL/2 files and .cpfx PosterArtist files through the user-friendly interface. In addition, you can set-up hot folders on your desktop by clicking the Shortcut Print feature. DPP allows you to simply drag and drop files for on demand printing with improved rendering speeds that are 60% faster than Canon’s Direct Print & Share. You can even set up multiple folders, each with their own customized settings, allowing for multiple jobs to be run with ease. DPP obtains the essential information such as media width and remaining amount of media on the roll helping to streamline the printing process.Additional features include:
- Easily collate sets
- Displays job progress
- Nest images
- Print file name, date and time on separator sheets
The TX Unified Printer Driver allows users to print to any imagePROGRAF TX Series device, without the need to install additional drivers for each model. This helps make it a hassle-free installation process for multiple devices within the same environment.
The Windows® driver and Macintosh® driver incorporate simplified page setup options, one-touch borderless printing, expanded color settings, and much more into a printer driver that is intuitive and easy-to-operate while still giving even the most advanced users the tools needed to help stay productive.
Accounting Manager serves as a powerful feature, used for accurate management of printing costs and other information that is increasingly important in today’s economic environment.
With the Accounting Manager feature you can track how much ink and paper is being consumed when printing in large format. Costs can be assigned to ink and paper to determine expenses based on your own “Cost of goods”. Each individual ink tank can have its own cost associated to it, as well as a variety of different paper types. The user can also input a variable cost that will be added to the total of the print cost. The data is exportable to a .csv format for Microsoft Excel® so the data can be used for billing purposes. This feature will allow you to determine the cost of each print based on your actual cost.
Canon's included PosterArtist Lite poster creation software gives users the ability to quickly and easily create professional large format prints. Users simply follow the program's four (4) easy steps to create posters that can be used in applications such as office presentations, trade shows, retail signage, and much, much more. The PosterArtist QuickCopy* feature provides an easy solution for a CanoScan desktop scanner to be used as a copier, making letter-size flyers and documents into full-size posters with a touch of a button.* Compatible with PosterArtist and PosterArtist Lite.
Number of Nozzles
MBK: 5,120 nozzles
C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
Print Resolution (Up to)
Windows® Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 (64bit)
Macintosh® OS 10.12.6 and later
Ink Droplet Size
Roll Feed - 6” - 36”
Maximum Roll Print Length
Maximum Media Roll Diameter
Borderless Printing Width
Paper Feed Method
Front Loading Manual Feed: One Roll, Front Output
Noise Level Approx
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
Acoustic Power: 6.9 Bels or less
46” x 55” x 39” (Main unit and TX Catch Basket Opened)
approx. 231 lbs (Main unit and Catch Basket roll holder included, no inks, no print heads)
Standby 2.0W or less
Power Off: 0.3W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
Max. Document Size
Supplies and Accessories
|Roll Holder Set RH2-34||
|Maintenance Cartridge MC-30||
|Cutter Blade CT-07||
|Multifunction Roll Unit RU-32||
|Print Head PF-06||
|Canon Ink Tank PFI-110MBK - Pigment Matte Black Ink Tank 160ml||
|Canon Ink Tank PFI-110BK - Pigment Black Ink Tank 160ml||
|Canon Ink Tank PFI-110C - Pigment Cyan Ink Tank 160ml||
|Canon Ink Tank PFI-110M - Pigment Magenta Ink Tank 160ml||
|Canon Ink Tank PFI-110Y - Pigment Yellow Ink Tank 160ml||
|Canon Ink Tank PFI-310MBK - Pigment Matte Black Ink Tank 330ml||
|Canon Ink Tank PFI-310BK - Pigment Black Ink Tank 330ml||
|Canon Ink Tank PFI-310C - Pigment Cyan Ink Tank 330ml||
|Canon Ink Tank PFI-310M - Pigment Magenta Ink Tank 330ml||
|Canon Ink Tank PFI-310Y - Pigment Yellow Ink Tank 330ml||
|Canon Ink Tank PFI-710MBK - Pigment Matte Black Ink Tank 700ml4||
|Canon Ink Tank PFI-710BK - Pigment Black Ink Tank 700ml4||
|Canon Ink Tank PFI-710C - Pigment Cyan Ink Tank 700ml4||
|Canon Ink Tank PFI-710M - Pigment Magenta Ink Tank 700ml 4||
|Canon Ink Tank PFI-710Y - Pigment Yellow Ink Tank 700ml4||
|Economy Bond Paper||75gsm||4mil|
|Premium Plain Paper (2 Rolls per box)||80gsm||4mil|
|High Resolution Coated Bond||120gsm||6mil|
|Heavyweight Coated Paper||140gsm||7mil|
|Heavyweight Coated Paper HG||145gsm||6mil|
|Matte Coated Paper||90gsm||5mil|
|Matte Coated Paper||170gsm||8mil|
|Satin Photo Paper||170gsm||7mil|
|Satin Photo Paper||200gsm||8mil|
|Satin Photo Paper||240gsm||10mil|
|Glossy Photo Paper||170gsm||7mil|
|Glossy Photo Paper||200gsm||8mil|
|Glossy Photo Paper||240gsm||10mil|
|Premium RC Photo Matte||255gsm||10mil|
|Premium RC Photo Luster||255gsm||10mil|
|Premium Glossy Photographic Paper||280gsm||11mil|
|Premium Semi-Glossy Photographic Paper 2||280gsm||11mil|
|Water Resistant Matte Polypropylene||115gsm||6mil|
|Durable Matte Polypropylene Banner||130gsm||7mil|
|Adhesive Matte Vinyl||290gsm||11mil|
|Scrim Banner Vinyl||460gsm||15mil|
|Water Resistant Adhesive Matte Vinyl||330gsm||13mil|
|Water Resistant Matte Banner Vinyl||480gsm||13.8mil|
|Peel & Stick Repositionable Media||260gsm||11mil|
|Premium Gift Wrapping Paper||
Recycled paper and chlorine-free paper can be used with this product.
The imagePROGRAF TX MFP Z36 system contains multiple components, some of which are manufactured by third parties. To the extent that such third-party offerings come with limited warranties, those such limited warranties are hereby passed to the purchaser, and Canon shall have no obligation.
All speed measured on Plain Paper in Fast Q5 mode.
- SingleSensor Technology Assembly means that multiple sensors are contained in one assembly device.
- Canon products offer certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of its features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance. Some security features may impact functionality/performance; you may want to test these settings in your environment.
- The 700ml ink tank is only available for service authorized partners.
- Plain Paper, Fast (Q5) mode.
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.