CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Canon Store: $
Dual-Roll Feeding: The dual-roll feeding mechanism enables users to load a second roll of media allowing for up to 3900 sq ft of continuous uninterrupted printing.
Bi-Directional Rewinding: The Multifunction Roll System may also be configured by the operator as a take-up unit to rewind longer printouts. The user can choose to rewind media with the printed surface on the outside or the inside of the roll, thereby supporting "bi-directional rewinding".
- Encrypted Hard Drive
- iPSec Support
- 802.1x Authentication
Canon offers a suite of free software available with all the
TX Series printers:
- Universal Print Driver - Only one print driver is required to manage the TX-3000 and TX-4000 - saving valuable time and effort when installing new printers
- Direct Print & Share - Canon's cloud portal file-sharing solution
- Accounting Manager - Tracks ink and media usage and costs per print job
- PosterArtist Lite - Create professional posters in 4 easy steps using Canon's poster creation software
- Optimized Module for AutoCAD - Print directly from compatible AutoCAD software products
- Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office - easily print large-format documents created in Microsoft® Word®, Excel®, or PowerPoint.
- Quick Utility Toolbox - Portal to where all of the Canon printer software and tools can be accessed.
- Device Management Console - Monitor the status of up to 50 TX Series printers!
- Media Configuration Tool - Manage, update and arrange media information in the operation panel and printer driver.
This product is currently under development and is not available for sale or use in the U.S. Specifications may change and no assurances can be given that it will be made available for sale or use in the U.S.
This Product has not been authorized as required by the rules of the Federal Communications Commission. This Product is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, until such authorization is obtained.
CANON and imagePROGRAF are registered trademarks of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners. Not responsible for typographical errors. *Prices, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Actual prices are set by individual dealers and may vary. All printout images and effects are simulated.
1 Your server must be compatible with a webDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof is based on the third-party cloud providers current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider's terms and conditions. Neither Canon Inc. nor Canon U.S.A., Inc. represents or warrants any third party product, service or feature referenced hereunder.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.