CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- 802.1x: Helps ensure information is secure when passing over a network by providing authentication to devices attempting to connect to the network.
- SSL/TLS: Allows sensitive information being sent via an internet connection to be sent securely for data being passed between two systems
- IPSec: Authenticates and encrypts data passed over IP networks.
Number of Nozzles
MBK: 5,120 nozzles
C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
Print Resolution (Up to)
Windows® Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 (64bit)
Macintosh OS X v10.10.5-v10.12x
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
Ink Droplet Size
Ink Droplet Size
Maximum Media Roll Diameter
Borderless Printing Width
Paper Feed Method
Cut Sheet: Top Loading, Front Output
Noise Level Approx
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
Acoustic Power: 5.8 Bels
Standby 3.6W or less
Power Off: 0.3W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
Ink Tanks (PFI-030)
Cutter Blade (CT-08)
Supplies and Accessories
|Roll Holder Set RH2-28||
|Maintenance Cartridge MC-31||
|Cutter Blade CT-08||
|Print Head PF-06||
|PFI-030MBK - Pigment Matte Black Ink Tank 55ml||
|PFI-030BK - Pigment Black Ink Tank 55ml||
|PFI-030C - Pigment Cyan Ink Tank 55ml||
|PFI-030M - Pigment Magenta Ink Tank 55ml||
|PFI-030Y - Pigment Yellow Ink Tank 55ml||
|Economy Bond Paper||75gsm||4mil|
|Premium Plain Paper (2 Rolls per box)||80gsm||4mil|
|High Resolution Coated Bond||120gsm||6mil|
|Heavyweight Coated Paper||140gsm||7mil|
|Heavyweight Coated Paper HG||145gsm||6mil|
|Matte Coated Paper||90gsm||5mil|
|Matte Coated Paper||170gsm||8mil|
|Satin Photo Paper||170gsm||7mil|
|Satin Photo Paper||200gsm||8mil|
|Satin Photo Paper||240gsm||10mil|
|Glossy Photo Paper||170gsm||7mil|
|Glossy Photo Paper||200gsm||8mil|
|Glossy Photo Paper||240gsm||10mil|
|Premium RC Photo Matte||255gsm||10mil|
|Premium RC Photo Luster||255gsm||10mil|
|Premium Glossy Photographic Paper||280gsm||11mil|
|Premium Semi-Glossy Photographic Paper 2||280gsm||11mil|
|Water Resistant Matte Polypropylene||115gsm||6mil|
|Durable Matte Polypropylene Banner||130gsm||7mil|
|Adhesive Matte Vinyl||290gsm||11mil|
|Water Resistant Adhesive Matte Vinyl||330gsm||13mil|
|Water Resistant Matte Banner Vinyl||480gsm||13.8mil|
|Scrim Banner Vinyl||460gsm||15mil|
|Peel & Stick Repositionable Media||260gsm||11mil|
|Premium Gift Wrapping Paper||
Introduction to the imagePROGRAF TA Series
Bring your printing in-house with the TA Series
TA Series Borderless Printing Video
Learn how to calculate Large-format Printer’s Cost per print
Learn how to print and share your large format files using Canon Direct Print & Share
ImagePrint Red Overview
Learn how to nest and print images using canon imagePROGRAF Free Layout
How to make a Poster Using Canon PosterArtist
How to print on an Canon imagePROGRAF LF Printer
How to print using the imagePROGRAF Free Layout Tool
How to print a poster from a PDF file using the imagePROGRAF Printer Driver
How to print a banner using the imagePROGRAF Print Plug-in for Microsoft Powerpoint
Introduction to Canon’s Water Resistant Media
Recycled paper and chlorine-free paper can be used with this product.
*Based on information from HP.com for the T125 and Epson.com for the T3170 as of August 2019.
- Plain Paper, Fast (Q5) mode
- Canon products offer certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of its features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance. Some security features may impact functionality/performance; you may want to test these settings in your environment.
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Your server must be compatible with a WebDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof are based on the third-party cloud provider's current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider's terms and conditions.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.