CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Canon Store: $
- 7500 Lumens* with up to 2100:1** Contrast Ratio
- Dual Lamp System for Reliable Usage
- Native WUXGA Resolution (1920 x 1200)
- DLP Technology
- Seven Optional Interchangeable Lenses for Installation Flexibility
- Installation Convenience including Motorized Lens Shift, Lens Position Memory, Multiple Screen Settings and 360-degree Installation***
- Two Interchangeable Color Wheels (Brightness or Color Accuracy) to Optimize Content
- Advanced Image Adjustments Settings for Enhanced Image Quality Reproduction
- Versatile Connectivity - HDBaseTZ™, HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort, RJ-45 and Audio Inputs
- Network Management including Creston Connectivity and AMX Device Discovery
- Simplified Maintenance
- Backed by Canon's 3-Year Limited Warranty, and 3-Year Advanced Warranty Service Exchange Program and Service Loaner Program
*When brightness priority color wheel is utilized and both lamps on.
**When using Standard Zoom Lens LX-IL03ST.
***The tilt angle of the projector should not exceed ±15 degrees. Over tilting may decrease lamp life. If the projector is installed at a tilt angle, it is recommended to replace the lamp once it reaches a 50% life span.
Optics (Projector Lens)
Single Lamp: 440/370W*1
Optics (7 Interchangeable Genuine Canon Lenses)
Compatible Supplies & Accessories
Canon offers a wide range of compatible supplies and accessories that can enhance your user experience with you LX-MU700 that you can purchase direct. Scroll down to easily select items to add to your shopping cart for a faster, easier checkout. Visit the Canon Online Store
Ceiling Attachment RS-CL15
The RS-CL15 Ceiling-Mounting Hanger is a sturdy mount used to suspend the projector from the ceiling.
LX-LP01 WUXGA Lamp Assy (350W)
350W lamp for projector.
Wirelessly control your projector. This is the same remote as supplied with the projector.
Long Zoom Lens LX-IL05LZ
Trow ratio: 3.58 - 5.38:1. Focal length: 52.8 to 79.1mm with 1.5x optical zoom magnification.
Middle Zoom Lens LX-IL04MZ
Throw ratio: 2.22 - 3.67:1. Focal length: 32.9 to 54.2mm with 1.65x optical zoom magnification.
Replacement Air Filter LX-FL01
Replacement filter installed to prevent dust from entering the projector.
Short Fixed Lens LX-IL07WF
Throw ratio: 0.76:1. Focal length: 11.6mm
Standard Zoom Lens LX-IL03ST
Throw ratio: 1.73 - 2.27:1. Focal length:26 to 34mm with 1.3x optical zoom magnification.
Ultra Long Zoom Lens LX-IL06U
Throw ratio: 5.31 - 8.26:1. Focal length: 78.5 to 121.9mm with 1.55x optical zoom magnification.
Ultra Wide Zoom Lens LX-IL01UW
Throw ratio: 0.75 ? 0.93:1. Focal length: 11.3 to 14.1mm with 1.25x optical zoom magnification.
Wide Zoom Lens LX-IL02WZ
Throw ratio: 1.25 - 1.79:1. Focal length: 18.7 to 26.5mm with 1.41x optical zoom magnification.
Drawings / 3D CAD
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.