CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- Can help assist in moving paper checks and related documents
- Front-counter teller settings, merchant/remote deposit capture (RDC) applications, and remittance processing
- Back-office/branch capture, lockbox applications
- Ideal for banks, credit unions, and retail
- Small footprint
- Optimal for teller counters, merchant desks, and areas with limited workspace
- Multifunction compatibility
- Combines functions of many peripherals found at teller station into one device
- Scans up to 120 items per minute1
- 150-item Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Ethernet port for network capability
- Built-in five line imprinter prints and captures endorsement information on checks
- Modular and scalable – functionality can be added as required
- Dedicated card-reading slot for plastic and embossed cards
- Supports the industry standard check-scanning software, Ranger Transport API
- Deskew/straighten scanned images
- Sharp image capture with low distortion using Fine Text Filtering
- Magnetic/optical character recognition (MOCR) technology combines MICR reading with OCR processing
- Help ensure accurate MICR data capture without sacrificing speed
- Meets ENERGY STAR guidelines
- Eu RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant
- ErP Lot 6 directive for energy consumption compliant
- EPEAT Silver Certified
- One year warranty included - Advanced Exchange Service
- Optional eCarePAK extended service available
|TYPE||Compact Check Transport|
|Width: 2.4” – 4.3”|
|Length: 3.5” – 9.6”|
|DOCUMENT WEIGHT||0.003 to 0.008 in, 17-40 lb. Bond|
|FEEDER CAPACITY||Up to 150 Sheets|
|LIGHT SOURCE||RGB LED|
|SCANNING ELEMENT||Contact Image Sensor (CMOS)|
|SCANNING MODES||Color, Grayscale, Black & White, Fine Text Filtering, Error Diffusion, 256 Level Grayscale, 16 Level Grayscale, 24-bit Color (card scan only)|
|GRAY SCALE||256-Level, 16-Level|
|OPTICAL RESOLUTION||Up to 600 dpi|
|OUTPUT RESOLUTION||100/150/200/240/300/400/600 dpi|
|BLACK AND WHITE||(Simplex / Duplex): Up to 120 cpm / Up to 120 cpm|
|GRAYSCALE||(Simplex / Duplex): Up to 120 cpm / Up to 120 cpm|
|INTERFACE||Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet Port|
|BUNDLED SOFTWARE||Ranger™Transport API, Canon Scanning Utility|
|SUPPORTED OS||Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit (SP2 or later); Windows 7 (SP1 or later); Widows 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit; Widows 10 32-bit and 64-bit; Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2|
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||8.0” x 6.7” x 9.4”|
25W or less (Sleep Mode: 2.7W or less)
|SUGGESTED DAILY VOLUME||12,000 scans***|
|COMPATIABLE INK CARTRIDGES▪▪||PG-245 / 245XL|
|OPTIONS||Exchange Roller Kit, Imprinter Ink Absorber, Magnetic Swipe Reader, eCarePAK Extended Service|
|OTHER FEATURES||Auto Page Size Detection, Color Dropout/ Enhancement, Fine Text Filtering, Imprinter, Border Removal, Edge Emphasis, Add-on, IQA, Contrast Adjustment, MOCR/MICR, Deskew, Color Deviation Correction, OCR, Shading Compensation, Scan Area Setting, Multistream|
Options & Accessories
Depending upon the scanner model, various options and accessories may be available, such as rollers, carrying cases, AC Adapter and more. The information below highlights additional options and accessories that help to maximize Canon scanner performance and ensure confidence in your investment for years to come.
Please note, the images below are generic visuals and may not necessarily be the image of the actual accessory purchased.
- Examples based on typical settings, rated in checks per minute with 6" long U.S. personal checks at 200 dpi in black and white or grayscale.
- The facts and product statistics about EU RoHS and WEE were obtained from Canon Electronics Inc. as of 2017.
- In order to be eligible for the CR SDK, Canon U.S.A., Inc. must approve.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.