CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
imageFORMULA CR-135i High-Volume Check Transport
Canon Store: $
- One-Line CIS CMOS sensor with three-line parallel data transfer
- Two independent motor drive units capable of handling up to three items simultaneously in the paper-path
- Dynamic Endorsement: Real-time dynamic four-line endorsement
- Dynamic Sorting: Eject pocket sorting based on current item MICR data
- 250-item ADF with drop-in ability
- 200-item eject pockets (two)
- 50-item eject pocket (one)
- Eject pocket "waterfalling"
- 20,000 item Suggested Daily Volume
Dependable Document Handling: The CR-135i delivers exceptional document handling with:
- Corrugated Retard Rollers
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection: To accurately monitor double feeds
- Optimized MICR algorithm
- MICR data complemented with OCR processing - Utilizes a MICR reader as well as OCR
- One-line CMOS CIS sensor - with three-line parallel data transfer
- Fine Text Filtering: Binarization that removes patterned backgrounds and enhances edges around text for sharper images and improved OCR accuracy
- 1200 dpi optical resolution - For fine print and small details
- Up to 300 dpi output resolution - Valuable check information can be precisely reproduced
Easy Maintenance: Simple and risk-free operator performed maintenance thanks to:
- Clam-shell paper-path access
- Enclosed mechanics
- "Function Button:" Programmable control panel button for third party application functions by software developers
- RoHS and WEEE: Complies with the European directives
- Part of Canon's Generation Green program
- eCarePAKs available
Document Size Width
Document Size Length
Thickness Automatic Feeding
Thickness Manual Feeding
Black And White
OCR: E13B/OCR-A/OCR-B/Universal Character
(Energy Saving: 3.8W or Less)
Suggested Daily Volume:** 20,000 Scans
Canon Scanning Utility Software * Examples based on typical settings, rated in checks per minute with U.S. personal checks at 200 dpi in black and white or grayscale.
** Calculations based on scanning speed and typical daily time of usage.
Options & Accessories
Depending upon the scanner model, various options and accessories may be available, such as rollers, carrying cases, AC Adapter and more. The information below highlights additional options and accessories that help to maximize Canon scanner performance and ensure confidence in your investment for years to come.
Please note, the images below are generic visuals and may not necessarily be the image of the actual accessory purchased.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.