CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- Can assist in handling large volumes of checks to help improve efficiency of payment processes and treasury management
- Helpful in areas such as financial institutions, utilities, and other organizations
- Ideal for high-volume remittance processing, lockbox, and back-office / branch capture
- Bundled with Silver Bullet Ranger API
- Scans up to 190 items per minute1 - both sides of an item in a single pass
- Can hold up to 250 items
- Can handle a variety of document types
- Business and personal checks
- Rebate check cards
- Deposit and withdrawal slips
- Includes two 200-item eject pockets - used individually or virtually combined to form one large pocket for increased output capacity, and an additional 50-item pocket
- Built-in jogger helps eliminate mis-feeds
- Detects double feed via ultrasonic double-feed
- Auto page size detection
- Sharp image capture with low distortion using Fine Text Filtering
- Deskew / straighten scanned images
- Magnetic / optical character recognition (MOCR) technology combines MICR reading with OCR processing
- Help ensure accurate MICR data capture without sacrificing speed
- Countertop-sized and easy-access design
- Easy maintenance
- Enclosed mechanics
- Easy-access paper path
- Ability to change imprinter's ink cartridge, clear jams, and clean scanning glass
- Meets ENERGY STAR guidelines
- Eu RoHS and EU WEEE compliant
- ErP Lot 6 directive for energy consumption compliant
- One year warranty included - Advanced Exchange Service
- Optional eCarePAK extended service available
Document Size Width
Document Size Length
Thickness Automatic Feeding
Thickness Manual Feeding
Black And White
Duplex: Up to 190 cpm
Duplex: Up to 190 cpm
OCR: E13B/OCR-A/OCR-B /Universal Character
Silver Bullet Ranger Driver with IQA, Canon Scanning Utility Software
Suggested Daily Volume
* Examples based on typical settings, rated in checks per minute with 6 long U.S. personal checks at 200 dpi in black and white or grayscale.
** The facts and product statistics about EU RoHS and WEE were obtained from Canon Electronics Inc. as of 2015.
*** Calculations based on scanning speed and assumed daily time of use.
What's In The Box
- Scanner Main Unit
- AC Adapter
- Power Cable
- USB Cable
- Setup DVD Rom
- Installation Guide
- Operations and Maintenance Guide
- Warranty Card
- Registration Card
Options & Accessories
Depending upon the scanner model, various options and accessories may be available, such as rollers, carrying cases, AC Adapter and more. The information below highlights additional options and accessories that help to maximize Canon scanner performance and ensure confidence in your investment for years to come.
Please note, the images below are generic visuals and may not necessarily be the image of the actual accessory purchased.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.