CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
imageFORMULA DR-6030C Office Document Scanner
Canon Store: $
- Scan up to 80 pages per minute or 160 images per minute
- 100-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) for high volume batch scanning
- Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection ensures no data is lost
- Rapid Recovery System helps to recover from feeding errors and resumes scanning from that point
- U-turn Paper Path accommodates most high-volume scanning tasks
- Straight Paper Path helps to scan items such as thick documents and plastic cards
- Long Document Mode scans documents up to 118.1" in length
- Compact desktop design
- Mixed batch document handling (Deskew and Auto Page Size Detection reduce batch preparation time)
- Up to 100 sets of scanning preferences allow for quick access to frequent jobs
- MultiStream™ allows for the simultaneous output of different image types from a single scan
- ISIS and TWAIN drivers standardize the interface to scanning applications
- Bundled software includes Canon CapturePerfect®, Kofax VirtualReScan, Nocson EasyConnect (available via download from the Nocson website)
- Complies with RoHS and WEEE directives
- Part of the Canon Generation Green program
- eCarePAK (Exchange Service)
Length: 2.8 - 17
Long Document Mode
Manual Feeding: 11 - 40 lb. BondStraight Path: Automatic Feeding: 14 - 32 lb. Bond
Manual Feeding: 11 - 144 lb. Bond
Supported Operating Systems
Dimensions (H x W x D)
Suggested Daily Volume
What's In The Box
- Scanner Main Unit
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- Setup DVD Rom
- Adobe Acrobat 9.0 DVD
- Document Eject Guide
- Reference Guide
- Cleaning Cloth
- Registration Card
- Warranty Card
Options & Accessories
Depending upon the scanner model, various options and accessories may be available, such as rollers, carrying cases, AC Adapter and more. The information below highlights additional options and accessories that help to maximize Canon scanner performance and ensure confidence in your investment for years to come.
Please note, the images below are generic visuals and may not necessarily be the image of the actual accessory purchased.
IFS Promotional Video
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.