CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- Corporate or remote offices
- Individuals or small workgroups
- Integrate information into digital workflows
- Convert paper documents to digital files
- Create keyword searchable files
- Scans 25 pages per minute in B&W, grayscale, and color1
- Can hold up to 30 sheets in feeder
- Can handle a variety of document types and sizes
- Thick, thin, long and even oversized documents
- Plastic or embossed cards
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to help create searchable and editable information
- Auto resolution setting for scanning mixed batches of documents and photographs
- Three year limited Advanced Exchange warranty included
- Optional eCarePAK extended service available
- U-turn path to save desk space
- Top feed and default top eject
- Upright design with small footprint
- Cable management system
- Front-forward, face up feeding
- Automatically adjust multiple settings with a single click
- Windows ISIS/TWAIN drivers, Mac TWAIN drivers included
- Canon CaptureOnTouch Software included
- Pre-configure repetitive scan jobs
- One-touch scanning
- Pre-configure repetitive scan jobs
- Scan directly to third-party cloud applications Google Drive, Microsoft SharePoint, Dropbox and more2
- EPEAT Silver Registered
- Meets ENERGY STAR guidelines
- Complies with EU RoHS and WEEE directives for the reduction of hazardous substances and waste products
- ErP Lot 6 directive for energy consumption compliant
Length: 2.12 - 14.0(Straight Path) : Width: 2.0 - 8.5
Length: 2 .12 - 14.0
Long Document Mode
Straight Path: 11 - 58 lb. Bond
Dimensions (H x W x D)
Suggested Daily Volume
MAC: TWAIN Driver; Canon CaptureOnTouchDownloadable Windows: Nuance eCopy PDF Pro Office, Cardiris
Downloadable MAC: Cardiris
Supported Operating Systems
Options & Accessories
Depending upon the scanner model, various options and accessories may be available, such as rollers, carrying cases, AC Adapter and more. The information below highlights additional options and accessories that help to maximize Canon scanner performance and ensure confidence in your investment for years to come.
Please note, the images below are generic visuals and may not necessarily be the image of the actual accessory purchased.
- Examples based on typical settings, rated in pages/images per minute with letter-sized documents at 200 dpi portrait feeding directions. Actual processing speeds may vary based on PC performance.
- Subscription to a third-party cloud service required. Subject to third-party cloud service providers terms and conditions.
- Wireless scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the scanner and wireless network clients.
- CaptureOnTouch Mobile is available at the App Store or Google Play Store.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.