CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
imageFORMULA DR-M260 Office Document Scanner
Canon Store: $
- Optimal for workgroups and departments in any industry
- Legal, financial, healthcare, government, and more
- Can assist with efficient records management and help reduce paperwork in paper intensive environments
- User convenient, Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) panel
- Customizable, pre-programed scanning tasks, with up to 99 jobs that can be registered
- Notifications for errors and roller replacement
- Convenient new driver setting tool improves efficiency with a customized resolution option
- Roller system designed to ensure unattended, seamless scanning
- Scans a wide variety of document types
- Thick or thin documents
- Long or over-sized documents, up to 220"
- Plastic embossed cards
- Optional carrier sheets allow passports and fragile documents to be scanned
- Scans up to 60 ppm in color, black and white, and grayscale, both sides of an item in a single pass1
- Can hold up to 90 sheets in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- On-board processor quickly captures and converts paper based documents into usable, digital information, independent of PC performance
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 connectivity
- Character Emphasis improves legibility
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) helps create searchable and editable information
- Auto page size detection and image rotation
- Auto Resolution setting for scanning mixed batches of text documents and photographs
- Canon CaptureOnTouch V4 o Files can be sorted and saved
- Scanned originals can be divided into individual files or grouped into a single file
- File name can be set by using scanned text
- Canon CapturePerfect
- Kofax Virtual ReScan (VRS) Professional
- Windows ISIS / TWAIN drivers
- Industry standard interfaces for connecting software applications and scanners
- Eases integration with third-party capture or content management systems
- Meets ENERGY STAR guidelines
- Eu RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant
- ErP Lot 6 directive for energy consumption compliant
- EPEAT Gold Certified
- Five year warranty included - Advanced Exchange Service
- Optional eCarePAK Extended Service available
Length: 2.13 - 14.02*
Long Document Mode
Dimensions (H x W x D)
Suggested Daily Volume
Supported Operating Systems
Options & Accessories
Depending upon the scanner model, various options and accessories may be available, such as rollers, carrying cases, AC Adapter and more. The information below highlights additional options and accessories that help to maximize Canon scanner performance and ensure confidence in your investment for years to come.
Please note, the images below are generic visuals and may not necessarily be the image of the actual accessory purchased.
1. Examples based on typical settings, rated in pages/images per minute with letter-sized documents at 200 dpi portrait-feeding directions. Actual processing speeds may vary based on PC performance and application
2. The facts and product statistics and EU RoHS and WEEE were obtained from Canon Electronics Inc. as of 2017.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.