CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- Ideal for financial services, legal, government, and more
- Users that require high-volume batch scanning, archiving, and general document management in centralized or back-office environments
- Robust, compact design
- User-friendly and intuitive control panel
- Programmable pre-registered Scan-to-Job buttons
- Check operator messages
- Scanner settings selection
- Feeding tray can open automatically, allowing users to conveniently begin scanning right away
- Scans a wide variety of document types
- Thick or thin documents
- Long or over-sized documents
- Business cards
- Documents up to 11" x 17" or 22" x 34"
- Equipped with three user-adjustable Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection sensors to help correctly batch-scan documents
- Double-Feed Retry mechanism reverses miss-fed documents and
- Canon's Rapid Recovery System to continue the scan job right where it left off
- Scans up to 130 ppm in color, black and white, and grayscale, both sides of an item in a single pass1
- Addition of the Kofax CGA Board enhances the DR-X10C II scanner's existing image processing features
- VRS Interactive viewer allows adjusting of image quality during the scan workflow
- Increased clarity and sharpness
- Smooth out background colors
- Recognize text orientation
- Automatically detect color
- Auto adjustment for brightness and contrast
- 90-day warranty included - On-Site Service
- Optional eCarePAK extended warranty available
|TYPE||Production Document Scanner|
|DOCUMENT FEEDING||Automatic or Manual|
|Width: 2.0” - 12”|
|Length: 2.8” - 17”|
|DOCUMENT WEIGHT1||11 - 64 lb. Bond Plain Paper|
|FEEDER CAPACITY||500 Sheets|
|LIGHT SOURCE||RGB LED|
|SCANNING ELEMENT||3-Line Contact Image Sensor (CMOS)|
|SCANNING MODES||Simplex, Duplex, Color, Grayscale, Black and White, Error Diffusion, Advanced Text Enhancement I, Advanced Text Enhancement II|
|OPTICAL RESOLUTION||600 dpi|
|OUTPUT RESOLUTION||100/150/200/240/300/400/600 dpi|
|BLACK AND WHITE||(Simplex / Duplex): Up to 130 ppm / Up to 260 ipm|
|GRAYSCALE||(Simplex / Duplex): Up to 130 ppm / Up to 260 ipm|
|COLOR||(Simplex / Duplex): Up to 130 ppm / Up to 260 ipm|
|INTERFACE||SCSI-III and Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|BUNDLED SOFTWARE||ISIS/TWAIN driver, CapturePerfect® 3.0|
|SUPPORTED OS||Windows Vista 32bit SP2 & 64bit SP2 (WOW), Windows 7 32bit & 64bit (WOW), Windows 8 32bit & 64bit (WOW), Windows 8.1 32bit & 64bit (WOW), Windows 10|
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||14.8” x 20.8” x 22.2”|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||125W or less (Energy Saving Mode: 4.2W)|
|SUGGESTED DAILY VOLUME||60,000 scans***|
|OPTIONS||Barcode Module, 2D Code, eCarePAK Extended Service, Exchange Roller Kit, Flatbed Scanner Unit 201, Patch Code Decoder, Pre-Imprinter, Post-Imprinter, Scan Kiosk Networked Scan Station|
|OTHER FEATURES||Advanced Text Enhancement, Auto Color Detection, Auto Page Size Detection, Auto USB Power Switching, Batch Separation, Custom Color Dropout, Deskew, Folio Mode, Re-try Feeding, Staple Detection, Dust Countermeasures, Long Document Mode, MultiStream™, Selectable Background Color, Three-Position Paper Feeding Tray, Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection|
Options & Accessories
Depending upon the scanner model, various options and accessories may be available, such as rollers, carrying cases, AC Adapter and more. The information below highlights additional options and accessories that help to maximize Canon scanner performance and ensure confidence in your investment for years to come.
Please note, the images below are generic visuals and may not necessarily be the image of the actual accessory purchased.
1Examples based on typical settings, rated in pages/images per minute with letter-sized documents at 200 dpi landscape feeding directions. Actual processing speeds may vary based on PC performance and application.
2The facts and product statistics about EU RoHS and WEEE were obtained from Canon Electronics Inc. as of January 2017.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.