CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- Designed to improve personal productivity and efficiency virtually anywhere
- Home offices, classrooms, anywhere in between Classrooms
- Perfect for stationary users or "road warriors"
- Healthcare, Legal, Financial, and other areas Portable and mobile
- 1.6" x 11.0" x 3.7" (with trays closed)
- Fits easily into briefcase
- Approx. 2.2 lbs.
- Portable and mobile
- Built-in card reader and Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- "Plug-and-Scan" capability
- Updated CaptureOnTouch and CaptureOnTouch Lite Software
- Immediate scanning without installing drivers or imaging applications
- Configure routine scan jobs for one-touch access
- Includes features to help improve legibility of hard-to-scan documents
- Trims, straightens, and removes shadows from scanned images
- Scans mixed batches of documents and photographs
- Automatically adjusts resolution to improve image quality
- One-pass duplex scanning
- Up to 20 sheet ADF
- Up to 15 pages per minute
- Maximum scanning speed via single USB cable connection
- Integrated card reader
- Plastic ID cards Embossed cards
- Windows ISIS / TWAIN drivers, MAC TWAIN driver
- Easy integration with capture and content management systems
- Device sharing between Windows and Mac users
- Scan directly to cloud for improved collaboration and compatibility*
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Google Docs
- Multiple file output formats
- Including PDF/A, PPTX
- Meets ENERGY STAR guidelines
- Eu RoHS and EU WEEE compliant
- One year warranty included - Exchange Service
- Optional eCarePAK extended warranty available
Document size: Width: 2.0 - 8.5
Length: 2.8 - 14
Long Document Mode: Up to 39.4
Document Weight: 14-34 lb. Bond
Drop Out Color
Black And White
Color 24 Bit
Suggested Daily Volume: 500 scans**
**Calculations based on scanning speed and typical daily time of use.
What's In The Box
- Scanner Main Unit
- Protective Sleeve
- Setup DVD Rom
- Setup Guide
- Supplement for Auto Start Switch
- USB Cable
- Warranty Card
Options & Accessories
Depending upon the scanner model, various options and accessories may be available, such as rollers, carrying cases, AC Adapter and more. The information below highlights additional options and accessories that help to maximize Canon scanner performance and ensure confidence in your investment for years to come.
Please note, the images below are generic visuals and may not necessarily be the image of the actual accessory purchased.
IFS Promotional Video
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.