CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- Easily convert your paper documents into searchable digital formats
- Scan and save documents directly into a third party cloud service*, like Google Drive, QuickBooks Online, Dropbox, OneDrive and more
- Reliably handles many different document types: receipts, photos, business cards, reports, contracts, long documents, thick or thin documents, and others
- One touch operation
- Scans both sides of a document at the same time, in color and black and white and grayscale
- Top scanning speed of up to 40 pages per minute
- 60 sheet automatic feeder
- Simply connect to your PC using a USB connection
- Supports Windows and Mac
- Bundled software, includes scanning software, Readiris PDF and OCR Software and Cardiris business card scanning software (Windows only)
- Backed by a one year warranty
- 100% US-based technical support
- Meets ENERGY STAR guidelines
Length: 2.1” - 14”
Long Document Mode
|B&W, Grayscale|| |
Up to 40 ppm
Up to 80 ipm
Up to 30 ppm
Up to 60 ipm
Dimensions (H x W x D)
Suggested Daily Volume
Windows only: Readiris PDF Software, Cardiris business card software
Supported Operating Systems
Options & Accessories
Depending upon the scanner model, various options and accessories may be available, such as rollers, carrying cases, AC Adapter and more. The information below highlights additional options and accessories that help to maximize Canon scanner performance and ensure confidence in your investment for years to come.
Please note, the images below are generic visuals and may not necessarily be the image of the actual accessory purchased.
* Subscription to a third-party cloud service required. Subject to third-party cloud service provider’s terms and conditions.
** Examples based on typical settings, rated in pages/images per minute with letter-sized documents at 200 dpi, landscape feeding direction. Actual speeds may vary based on PC performance and application software.
*** Calculations based on scanning speed and typical daily time of use.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.