CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- White LED - The white LED allows the scanning unit to be smaller and have no warm-up time, resulting in lower energy consumption. This means that you can start scanning immediately (excludes film scanning).
- ENERGY STAR - Qualified products are 25% more efficient than conventional models. By using less energy, these products reduce greenhouse gas emissions and save energy as well as money.
- RoHS Compliance - This is a directive from the European Union that restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electronic products. This product restricts the the use of cadmium, mercury, lead, hexavalent chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB) and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE).
- Hardware Recycling Program - Canon is committed to the world community and the belief that we are building a better world for future generations. We want to work with our customers to ensure appropriate recycling of products to help improve the environment and our local communities.
- Refurbishing Program - The Canon refurbishing facility manages all waste stream processes for Canon products, so Canon has full control over recovery and salvage for Canon U.S.A. products, not third-party vendors.
Grayscale: 16-bit internal / 8-bit external
Max. Document Size
Dimensions (W x D x H)
Max. Power Consumption
Compatible Supplies & Accessories
Canon offers a wide range of compatible supplies and accessories that can enhance your user experience with you CanoScan 5600F that you can purchase direct. Scroll down to easily select items to add to your shopping cart for a faster, easier checkout. Visit the Canon Online Store
Canon CarePAK Extended Service Plan
Canon CarePAK Extended Service Plan (CarePAK) is a cost-effective and easy-to-use extended service program. It provides up to three full years of service and support from the date you purchased your Canon product. CarePAK provides toll-free Canon technical support and includes Canon's superb InstantExchange replacement program. Protect against unforeseen repair costs, excessive downtime, and enjoy peace of mind for years to come knowing your new equipment is fully covered.* Not available in the state of Wyoming or New Mexico.
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- Color document scan speed is measured with ISO/IEC 24712 Newsletter. Scan speed indicates the time measured between pressing the scan button of the scanner driver and when the on-screen status display turns off. Scan speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, scan mode settings and document size, etc.
- The time required for the light source to reach sufficient operating temperature. Film scanning excluded.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- System requirements vary by application.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for details.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.