CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
User authentication - Via CAC/PIV
- PKI uses Kerberos
- Digital signatures - Digitally sign emails, no repudiation
- Data encryption - Send secure emails
- Automatic log-off upon removal of CAC/PIV card
- Kensington lock slot
- No hard drive - No locally stored information
- 6.3"H x 12.2"W 8.7"D
- 8.4" SVGA LCD touch screen - Wide view of scanned documents
- Four USB ports - Directly connect CAC/PIV — compliant card reader (sold separately)
- Directly route documents to: - E-mail, PC shared folder, FTP server, USB memory, Fax, Printer
Standard administration functions
- Configure secure email settings & set default values
- Configure and manage Trusted Certificates
- Configure CAC/PIV-specific options
- Control the secure e-mail features available to an end user
- ScanFront Administration Tool - Centrally manage devices connected to the network
- Upgrade software
- Restrict settings
- Meets ENERGY STAR guidelines
- EU RoHS Compliant
- EU WEEE Compliant
- TAA Compliant
- Canon Generation Green Program
- Conforms to Section 508 standards
- Rated EPEAT Bronze
Document Size Width
Document Size Length
Document Weight: 14-57 lb. Bond
Drop Out Color
Black And White High Speed
Color 24 Bit
Operation Panel: 8.4 SVGA TFT Liquid Crystal Display with Touch-Panel
Suggested Daily Volume: Approx. 2,000 Scans***
** Examples based on typical settings, rated in pages/images per minute.
Options & Accessories
Depending upon the scanner model, various options and accessories may be available, such as rollers, carrying cases, AC Adapter and more. The information below highlights additional options and accessories that help to maximize Canon scanner performance and ensure confidence in your investment for years to come.
Please note, the images below are generic visuals and may not necessarily be the image of the actual accessory purchased.
imageFORMULA ScanFront 300 / ScanFront 300P CAC / PIV
Exchange Roller Kit
Supported Card Readers (Sold Separately):
Supported CAC/PIV Cards:
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.