CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- Ideal for distributed environments
- Financial, banking, insurance, real estate, legal, healthcare, and more
- Users in central and field locations can scan and share documents seamlessly and securely
- 10.1" liquid crystal display
- Preview scanned documents
- Select from a wide range of scan destinations
- Pre-configured job buttons to help streamline daily tasks
- Scans up to 45 pages per minute, both sides of an item in a single pass1
- Capable of processing up to 6,000 documents per day2
- Can handle a variety of document types
- Thick or thin documents
- Plastic or embossed cards
- Long or oversized documents
- Passports (with optional carrier sheet)
Select from a wide range of scan destinations
- PC shared folder
Create private address books or use shared LDAP options
- Manage contact information effectively for future scan tasks
- ScanFront Administration Tool
Centrally manage up to 1,000 ScanFront devices connected to the network
- Upgrade firmware
- Back-up and restore configurations
- Centrally manage up to 1,000 ScanFront devices connected to the network
- LDAP over SSL (LDAPS)
- Secure communications between the device and LDAP servers
- One year warranty included - Advanced Exchange Service
- Optional eCarePAK extended service available
- Meets ENERGY STAR guidelines
- Eu RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant
- ErP Lot 6 directive for energy consumption compliant
- EPEAT Gold certified
- Optional Software Development Kit (SDK) is available to provide third-party enhancements
- Customize business application and workflow integration
imageFORMULA ScanFront 400
|TYPE||Networked Document Scanner|
|DOCUMENT FEEDING||Automatic or Manual|
|Width: 1.96” - 8.5”|
|Length: 2.12” - 14.0”|
|LONG DOCUMENT MODE||Up to 120”|
|FOLIO MODE||Up to 11” x 17”|
14 lb. to 57 lb. Bond
|FEEDER CAPACITY||60 sheets|
|SCANNING ELEMENT||Contact Image Sensor|
|SCANNING MODES||Color, Grayscale, Black and White|
Up to 600 dpi
|BLACK AND WHITE||(Simplex / Duplex): 45 ppm / 90 ipm|
|GRAYSCALE||(Simplex / Duplex): 45 ppm / 90 ipm|
|COLOR||(Simplex / Duplex): 45 ppm / 90 ipm|
|OPERATION PANEL||10.1" WSVGA TFT Liquid Crystal Display with Touch-Panel|
|INTERFACE||USB 2.0 (x3), 10BaseT/100BaseT/1000BaseT|
|SUPPORTED OS||Windows 64-bit, 32-bit|
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||
9.06” x 12.0” x 11.1”
|POWER CONSUMPTION||36W or less|
|SUGGESTED DAILY VOLUME||Approx. 6,000 scans|
|BUNDLED SOFTWARE||ScanFront Administration Tool|
|OPTIONS||Exchange Roller Kit, eCarePAK Extended Service, Passport Carrier Sheet|
|NETWORK FUNCTIONS||Scan-To-Email (SMTP Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes), Scan-To-Fax (SMTP-via Internet fax service or via direct transmissions, Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes), Scan-To- Folder, Scan-To-Print, Scan-To-FTP, Scan-To-USB Drive|
|OTHER FEATURES||Automatic Page Size Detection, Background Smoothing, Background Removal, Bleed-through Reduction, Color Dropout / Enhancement, Deskew, Double Feed Detection, Folio, Long Document Mode, Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Shadow Removal, Skip Blank Page, Text Enhancement, Text Orientation Recognition|
Options & Accessories
Depending upon the scanner model, various options and accessories may be available, such as rollers, carrying cases, AC Adapter and more. The information below highlights additional options and accessories that help to maximize Canon scanner performance and ensure confidence in your investment for years to come.
Please note, the images below are generic visuals and may not necessarily be the image of the actual accessory purchased.
1Examples based on typical settings, rated in pages/images per minute with letter-sized documents at 200 dpi portrait feeding directions. Actual processing speeds may vary based on PC performance and application.
2Calculations based on scanning speed and assumed daily time of use
*The facts and product statistics about EU RoHS and WEEE were obtained from Canon Electronics Inc. as of October 2016.
**Software update for the ScanFront 400 scanner will be made available. Availability of software update is subject to change without notice.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.