CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
imageFORMULA ScanFront 400 CAC/PIV Networked Document Scanner
Canon Store: $
- User authentication
- Via CAC/PIV-compliant cards
- PKI uses Kerberos
- Via CAC/PIV-compliant cards
- Digital signatures
- Digitally sign emails, non-repudiation
- Send secure emails
- Automatic log-off upon removal of CAC/PIV card
- Kensington lock slot
- No hard-drive
- No locally store information
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 9.06" x 12.0" x 11.1"
- 10.1" WSVGA TFT LCD touch screen
- Wide view of scanned documents
Three USB ports
- Directly connect CAC/PIV-compliant card reader (sold separately)
- Directly route documents to
- PC shared folder
- FTP server
- USB memory
- Standard administration functions
- Configure secure email settings and set default values
- Configure and manage Trusted Certificates
- Configure CAC/PIV-specific options
- Control the secure e-mail features available to an end user
- ScanFront Administration Tool
Centrally manage devices connected to the network
- Upgrade software
- Restrict settings
- Centrally manage devices connected to the network
- Meets ENERGY STAR guidelines
- Eu RoHS compliant
- EU WEEE compliant
- TAA Compliant
- Conforms to Section 508 standards
- EPEAT Gold Certified
- One year warranty included - Advanced Exchange Service
- Optional eCarePAK extended service available
Length: 2.12 - 14.0*
Long Document Mode
Folio Mode: Up to 11 x 17
Grayscale: Up to 45 ppm / Up to 90 ipm
Color: Up to 45 ppm / Up to 90 ipm
Operation Panel: 10.1 WSVGA TFT Liquid Crystal Display with Touch-Panel
Dimensions (H x W x D)
Suggested Daily Volume
Supported Operating Systems
Network Functions: Scan-To-E-mail (SMTP Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes), Scan-To-Fax (SMTP-via Internet fax service or via direct transmissions, Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes), Scan-To- Folder, Scan-To-Print, Scan-To-FTP, Scan-To-USB Drive
Options & Accessories
Depending upon the scanner model, various options and accessories may be available, such as rollers, carrying cases, AC Adapter and more. The information below highlights additional options and accessories that help to maximize Canon scanner performance and ensure confidence in your investment for years to come.
Please note, the images below are generic visuals and may not necessarily be the image of the actual accessory purchased.
1 The facts and product statistics about EU RoHS and WEEE were obtained from Canon Electronics Inc. as of March 2017.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.