CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Auto Scan Mode: At last, you have the ability to bring eight steps into one as you scan a photo, document, business card, textbook or personal notebook and have it automatically recognized. In addition, the original is automatically cropped to proper size, scanned and saved in the appropriate file format. All of this is achieved with the press of a single button.
Auto Document Fix: Auto Document Fix delivers beautiful, easy-to-view scans by advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, automatically. So, your document text can be darkened with pronounced edges for clear, sharp text that's easy to read, and pictures will maintain color tone and contrast
Advanced Z-Lid: The Z-Lid extends up and over the platen to scan large items such as notebooks, textbooks and other thick documents.
One Plug Scanning: Consolidate the number of wires in your work area as one simple cable provides a Hi-Speed USB connection and power.
Generation Green is Canon's environmental initiative. This program encompasses eligible Scanners, PIXMA Inkjet Printers, and imageCLASS laser printers. Generation Green is designed to provide business partners, customers and consumers a way to learn about the environmentally- friendly approach Canon is taking to design many of its current and future products and solutions; for example, possible cost savings through energy efficiency. The LiDE110 has the following Generation Green characteristics:
- USB Powered - The low power requirement of the LiDE110 allows it to be powered solely through a USB cable. The elimination of the external power source also reduces the amount of materials needed during production.
- ENERGY STAR - qualified products are 25% more efficient than conventional models. By using less energy these products reduce greenhouse gas emissions and saves energy as well as money.
- RoHS Compliant - RoHS is a directive from the European Union that restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electronic products. This product contains no cadmium, mercury, lead, hexavalent chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB), or Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE).
- Hardware Recycling Program - Canon is committed to the world community and the belief that we are building a better world for future generations. We want to work with our customers to help ensure appropriate recycling of products to help improve the environment and our local communities.
- Refurbishing Program - The Canon U.S.A., Inc. refurbishing facility manages all waste stream processes for Canon products, so Canon has full control over recovery and salvage for Canon products, not third-party vendors.
Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external
Dimensions (W x D x H)
MP Navigator EX
Max. Power Consumption
Compatible Supplies & Accessories
Canon offers a wide range of compatible supplies and accessories that can enhance your user experience with you CanoScan LiDE 110 that you can purchase direct. Scroll down to easily select items to add to your shopping cart for a faster, easier checkout. Visit the Canon Online Store
Canon CarePAK Extended Service Plan
Canon CarePAK Extended Service Plan (CarePAK) is a cost-effective and easy-to-use extended service program. It provides up to three full years of service and support from the date you purchased your Canon product. CarePAK provides toll-free Canon technical support and includes Canon's superb InstantExchange replacement program. Protect against unforeseen repair costs, excessive downtime, and enjoy peace of mind for years to come knowing your new equipment is fully covered.* Not available in the state of Wyoming or New Mexico.
Scanner: CarePAK PLUS (2YR)
CarePAK PLUS offers protection from accidental damage such as drops, spills, power surges, and more, including normal wear and tear, beyond the standard warranty period. It also includes Image Recovery (included with Cameras, Camcorders, and Printers with a memory card slot only), priority repair service, free return shipping, $0 deductible, genuine Canon factory service with only genuine Canon parts, and is transferable if you sell or gift your product. With a CarePAK PLUS, a damaged product will be repaired to good working condition or replaced with an equivalent product.
Scanner: CarePAK PLUS (3YR)
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- Color document scan speed is measured with ISO/IEC 24712 Newsletter. Scan speed indicates the time measured between pressing the scan button of the scanner driver and the on-screen status display turning off. Scan speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, scan mode settings, document size, etc.
- System requirements vary by application.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.